Starting Weight

Options
My starting weight is 320lbs...
Weigh In days are Wednesday.

Replies

• mcphersonian
    mcphersonian Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I started mine at 333. my weigh in is normally Friday.
  • mscountrygirl39456
    mscountrygirl39456 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I started out on my journey at 307, and I like to weigh in on Fridays
  • tilmoph
    tilmoph Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I started at 300 even about 15 weeks ago. Down to 227 as of today. I weigh daily, when I wake up, but only track on a weekly and monthly basis.
  • SCSURaynmann
    SCSURaynmann Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I started at 330 on June 1, 2013. Down to 298 as of last weigh in which is on Sundays.
  • AmandahChristine
    Options
    Wow you all have done so great!
    I was 330 at my heaviest.
    Currently I weigh 317.
    My ultimate goal weight is 170.
    Just joined this website, I'm finding it not only a great tool to help keep track
    of my food and activity but also to connect with people who share my struggle!
    Thank you everyone for sharing, so inspired!

<3
  • jimkittel
    Options
    I started at 417 first weigh in was june 18 i did another weigh in july 28th and im at 387:happy:
  • Peachy1962
    Peachy1962 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Hiya Everyone My name is Sharon and my starting weight was 350

my highest weight was at the first of the year and that was 384 and I had been doing ok losing but started to lose the staying power when I found MFP!!!

This site has been a God Send to me as I was feeling so isolated and down right lonely all the time!!! :sad:

NOW I have a great group of friends and I always have a safe place to come and be with other like minded ppl!!

the support and love I have felt since I have joined just amazes me to no end!! :flowerforyou:
  • joecmoore1
    joecmoore1 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Starting out at 333 lbs. on June 14th. Did a juice fast for 16 days, lost 20 lbs. As of this morning, August 2, have lost 29 lbs. total. Shooting for 220...
  • Mr_ABC_aka_JOE
    Mr_ABC_aka_JOE Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Howdy from south texas I started MFP on 8/12/2012 coming up on my 1 yr anniversary. Starting weight was 366.6 lbs as of this recent weigh in I have lost 101.2 lbs and 10" in my waist. I have gone from a 3X down to a large all of this was accomplished with NO exercise, just making a life style change in my eating habits.
  • LillyWillow
    Options
    I just joined MFP this last week. My start weight was 333, I am now at 329. It sounds like there are a lot of really motivated people out there :smile:
  • Travis_Lee_II
    Travis_Lee_II Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Started this journey July, 2012. I weigh in every Monday. The scale told me I was 301 -_- and from then out I've been committed! Joined MFP June of this year and it has been one of the best decisions I have ever made! I'm still not at my goal yet but the things I've learned on this site let me know I will be there if I stick with it! I will NOT lose.
  • Celestine27
    Celestine27 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Starting weight was 316 current weight 248. Weigh ins are on a Saturday
  • Ph3n3x
    Ph3n3x Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    312 for me. Try to weigh in Saturday mornings. I started about 2 or so months ago.
  • troywenger
    Options
    Hello everyone. I started this journey at 307 on April 1 2013 and as of today I'm down to 276. My goal weight is 195. I turned 49 this year and vow to healthy by year 50. I wish everyone the best of luck!
  • arszmanm55
    arszmanm55 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi. I started on July 3, weighing in at 323. I'm down 10, although I haven't weighed in for several days. I'm trying to gain more energy, sometimes it's just a matter of getting up and starting. I'm looking forward to finding new ways to satisfy my palette without the calories.
  • JenBalderas
    JenBalderas Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    My starting weight is 339... highest weight I've had is 350. Im ready to start my new life :) so sick of being overweight, and
    not being able to do a lot of things due to my high weight.
  • daddysquish
    Options
    heya my starting weight is 311lb, down to 302.5lb now
  • seitner
    seitner Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    I just joined this group, my starting weight was 310 and a today it is 305!!!! 5 pds i can't believe it. Weigh ins are Sat morning. I look forward to getting to know everyone. Have a great day!! Seitner
  • StarPanic85
    StarPanic85 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Starting weight was 435. Weighed a week ago and was at 422. I don't have a scale right now so I am not sure if I have lost more but I think have.
  • Andrezia
    Andrezia Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hello there, my starting weight was 345 on July 22nd, Im down to 336. I would like to be out of the 300s before the end of the year.