I need Turbo Fire buddies

Options
moser414
moser414 Posts: 2 Member
I am doing Turbo Fire and need some buddies to keep me motivated!

Replies

• karbs54
    karbs54 Posts: 1
    Options
    I've had Turbo Fire since February, and finally just started on July 8th and haven't missed a day. I'd be more than happy to be buddies and help keep each other motivated!! :) How far into the program are you?
  • acusack17
    acusack17 Posts: 3
    Options
    I can be your buddy to help with motivation too! Feel free to add me as a friend - I'm doing TurboFire now (in month 3) along with Chalene Extreme.
  • LDeegirl
    LDeegirl Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I am also doing Turbo Fire along with Chalean Extreme. You picked a Fun workout. You can add me as a Friend too!
  • leaaa92
    leaaa92 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I'm starting the TurboFire program today! I can't wait to get home and get started :)
  • EmmaLA16
    EmmaLA16 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Everyone feel free to add me. I previously did nine weeks of TF and then in a bizarre accident I tore the ligaments in both ankles so have been out of action for 9 weeks (nothing to do with TF). I'm starting back today and am so excited, nothing is going to stop this time around lol xx
  • LaChinaDoll
    LaChinaDoll Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • JBearsMom21
    JBearsMom21 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have completed several rounds of TurboFIre and now am doing Chealean Extreme with a couple rounds of turbo thrown in :)
  • edowns88
    edowns88 Posts: 15
    Options
    Doing Turbo Fire, Chalean Extreme and finally cranking up results with Shakeology!! Add me too!
  • Agent_GP
    Options
    I just started Turbo Fire yesterday and I LOVE IT!!! I did Turbo Jam (punch, kick, jam) forever and was so excited to upgrade to Turbo Fire! I'm doing the 20 week schedule. I'll be happy to help motivate! :)
  • autumnsutherland
    autumnsutherland Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am on week 3 of TF. I can honestly say this is my FAVORITE workout. (Especially Fire 45 EZ) Anyone else doing TF, feel free to add me. I love the accountability. :)
  • ChangeIsADecision
    ChangeIsADecision Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    I'm doing TF and Turbo Jam both so feel free to add me! :flowerforyou:
  • LindseyM619
    LindseyM619 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Will be starting turbofire soon! Feel free to add me! Need motivation and accountability.