Still 'Armed'..and still Dangerous! 8/5

Options
garlic7girl
garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
http://www.freeworkoutsguide.com/killerarmsbootcamp.html

Well, I don't know about you guys but I am in search of a great upper body! I mean what woman wants to have bat-wing? What man wants a girl to hold onto his arms and there is nothing but well arm...we want to feel some strength!!!!!!!
I still want the 'Armed and Dangerous' for my upper body soooo, hence today's challenge. Now you can do the whole thing or pick one of the exercises and do it with your regular routine.
I DO NOT have a sand bag but will use either my medicine ball or dumb-bell. The point is to get moving! Just for fun throw in one set of 10 push-up! Good for you!

Peace,
WW

Replies

• NatashaShen
    NatashaShen Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Challenge accepted!
    But I'll stick to wall pushups.

My dad found his weight machine and is giving it to me! Kind of excited, I will be able to work with heavy weights soon.
  • HardyGirl4Ever
    HardyGirl4Ever Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    I love this, thank you! I've seen a couple of these in my exercise videos and in one they used a medicine ball and in others they used a dumbbell. I'm gonna have to start tomorrow though. I got on here late, and I don't have enough time before bed.

14877786.png
  • HardyGirl4Ever
    Options
    I don't know what the first 4 days looked like (cuz it only shows me the day we're on), but my arms are shaking after the bootcamp!

14877786.png
  • HardyGirl4Ever
    Options
    Am I doing something wrong? When I go to the link, I can only get day 5.