Starting Weight

Options
124»

Replies

• UGo143
    UGo143 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    My starting weight was 314. My current weight is 296. I weigh myself almost every day (even though I know I shouldn't), but I record my weight probably every 2 weeks or so, if I don't forget. My goal weight is anywhere from 125-145. I'd be happy anywhere in that range, but probably more on the lower side. I'd just like to have a healthy weight for my height for once.
  • chuckwicker
    Options
    Starting weight: 546lbs (04/2012)
    Current weight: 235 lbs
    Goal weight: 205 lbs

I weigh in every. day. ERR'DAY!

HOLY SH** DUDE.. that's fantastic. Keep rockin it.
  • chuckwicker
    Options
    Started my journey at 351 lbs 11 days ago. Current weight? 341. Goal weight by end of Aug? 320.. Overall? 185
  • Ben_Avery
    Ben_Avery Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    My starting weight was 353 back on the 21st February 2013. Currently at 244. I don't have a goal weight but rather body size and fitness level. I will be roughly about 170, give or take who knows how much.
  • judgejess
    judgejess Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    my starting weight was 321 July 1 2013 i also am addicted to carbs. I have decided to make a lifestyle change and so far i have lost 10lbs.

That's great!!
  • paladinmfp
    paladinmfp Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone,

Just started using MFP about 10 days ago. I'm an insulin dependent diabetic. Insulin, as some may know, will cause weight gain. My highest was at 307. When I found MFP, my first weight was 300. Then I promptly gained over 5 pounds.

I'm down below 300, for now, but, with insulin, I never know if I'll shoot back up.
  • Dutchie848
    Dutchie848 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I just started MFP and my starting weight is 315. 2 years ago I was 215, and I'd love to get back to that. I was much healthier and felt better. Ultimately I'd like to be around 160, but my final goal will depend on my fitness level and how I look. The number on the scale is not as important. I only weigh in once a month at my dietician's office. If my pants become too big I know I've lost weight, don't need to have a scale tell me :)
  • Dutchie848
    Dutchie848 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
  • tnicmorris
    tnicmorris Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    My heaviest was 300 on the nose. My ultimate goal is 175. So far, I'm down to 271. This site has been amazing for me. This is the most success I have ever had with consistently losing weight...and I've been heavy all of my life.
  • loveanddestroyx
    loveanddestroyx Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Starting weight was 363.
    Highest weight was 374.
    Currently 350.
    Weigh-In Wednesdays for me.