Whatcha dealing with? Issues concerns?

Options
Amber030583
Amber030583 Posts: 490 Member
Alright, just an idea for us to post any current issues we are having or concerns or just want to vent! Plus it will help with driving the other family members nuts with our issues lol. :)

Start off with which week you are in so someone in the same week may be able to relate too!

Replies

• Amber030583
    Amber030583 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    11 weeks 3 days - Mainly I have been dealing with fatigue but getting a little better. Luckily I stay at home with my son so it does give me time to rest. Well, until as soon as I start to snooze he wakes me up. HAHA. Other then that I have been having shoulder pain from only laying on my sides which has been a huge killer. I barely even slept last night it was horrible. Then I am having a couple migraines a week (I suffered with them before just now I cant take my excedrin). :( Then the occasional lightheaded/dizzy spells when I get out of a chair/couch to quickly.

Not to complain too much. :)
  • MandaLee8908
    MandaLee8908 Posts: 1,353 Member
    Options
    12w2d

I am nauseated with the heat wave and food just doesn't sound good most of the time. I still try to eat something but my stomach hurts. Also, I have noticed since getting pregnant I have had problems with tension headaches on the right side that start in my neck. I was a side-sleeper before getting pregnant so it's not a change in position. I really don't know why the muscles are so tense. My chiropractor has been a lifesaver!

Amber, I also miss my Excedrin...or at least Ibprofen or Aleve!
  • scienceteacherAK
    scienceteacherAK Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    12w1d

Sleeping on my stomach! Around 8 weeks I was so bloated it hurt, then it went away, and I am just now starting to feel uncomfortable. I hate sleeping on my side, so I am pretty sure it is something I will miss for the next 6 months.

Also- I not have more acne than I did in all of my puberty years. Yuck.

And I hear all of you on the fatigue. So sleepy! My midwife says that should go away soon and my energy will return. Looking forward to it.
  • mommy_hood
    mommy_hood Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    10 weeks 5 days -

dealing with exhaustion - pretty normal I guess.....

Major soreness in breasts and they are getting bigger- never had this with my girls another sign thinking it is a boy I joke with my husband that it must be a boy because only a guy would think my breasts are not already big enough ! ( I am 40 H so by no means small and they seem to be getting bigger )

Headaches- I get them everyday I don't know if it the heat or what but most time tylenol does nothing for them.... I never had headaches this bad or this often with my girls but I also was not pregnant this time of the year either...
  • dandelyon
    dandelyon Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Almost 9 weeks, starting to show a little, not ready to tell the world :/ My husband said it was really obvious last night, I was all thin on the sides with a bump in front, can't pretend it's just bloating.

So I'm wearing a muumuu shirt today. Good thing I kept my fat clothes.

Really want to hear baby's heartbeat but can't get an appointment before August 21st . I'm thinking of renting a doppler but I'm not sure if it's worth it.
  • Pokee1
    Pokee1 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    6w2d
    I'm driving myself crazy thinking about the possibility of miscarriage. Every twinge, pull, cramp makes me think about it. If I have no symptoms at all I think about it. I can't seem to win! I have fabulous meditations that I listen to a night that help. Can't wait for the ultrasound next week!
  • mrs_n0rris
    mrs_n0rris Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I feel you with the worry of miscarriage! Every time I'd get a little ache I would worry, but there's nothing to do about it but wait unfortunately. My mother-in-law (who works in the medical field) keeps telling me that as long as I feel ok, the baby is ok. Now I'm sure that's not true in every case but overall it makes sense.

My worst morning sickness symptom is fatigue--after I'm awake for about an hour I have to lie down again! I'm almost at 13 weeks so I thought this would be going away by now. I actually did feel better for about a week or two but this week I feel like I've been hit by a truck! Next week is vacation, so hopefully some r and r will help.

I hope you're all feeling well!
  • laceylucas86
    laceylucas86 Posts: 120
    Options
    Hi Girls! I am 9w4d
    dealing with major queayness! food does not sounds good, feel like I'm going to puke, opposite from when I was pregnant with my son, had sickness right of the bat and was gone by now, mine just started at 6w this go around, headaches, back aches, acne (more than puberty ugh!) and fatigure, nothing too freaky. I could live without the nausea though.
  • HollyAnn_
    HollyAnn_ Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Just got back from my OB appointment. 18 weeks exactly. My blood pressure was low 99/68 she said just to make sure I'm hydrated well and to be careful in case of dizziness.

The biggest thing that came up was in my blood work. I'm no longer immune to measles :/ Hubby is worried! I am too, just easier to not show it to help him not worry. And with school starting next week, he was like you aren't working! And the vaccine can't be taken during pregnancy :( so I'll have to be extra careful with that too.