Not new but looking for more like minded friends!

Options
Hey Mommies!

I'm not new but am looking for more friends who are breastfeeding their older babies or are planning on breastfeeding their younger babies for a year plus. It is SO difficult battling the weight along with these awesome hormones and I continue to go through certain things on this journey that only other breastfeeding mamas can understand :)

Replies

• dg730
    dg730 Posts: 62
    Options
    I am on the same boat right now.
  • Annahasababy
    Annahasababy Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Friend me :-)
  • peanut321
    peanut321 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hey!

I'm still BF my 25 month old daughter. Would support from some extended breastfeeding mamas!

Just posted about losing weight on one of the main boards. (I think that's what they are called. I never really go on these usually.) Was about the add that I am BF my 2 year old and then decided that nah, that might not be the best idea...

(FYI BF her after she turned one was much more fun than when she was a little baby!)
  • jperez617
    Options
    Hi! I'm new to this group. I'm Janet, mom to a pair of boys ages 5 and 13 months. I'm still nursing my baby and have absolutely no intention of stopping any time soon, even if I could.I'm still my boy's main source of food because he's of the impression that if it doesn't come straight from the tap, it's not food. I would love to make some new friends as I try to jump back on the weight loss wagon.
  • heathernicholeclark
    Options
    I am currently breastfeeding my 21 month old daughter Payton. We are going to start TTC in November I plan to continue bfing through pregnancy and hopefully tandem once the next one is born! Add me if you like