How is everyone doing??

Options
mommy_hood
mommy_hood Posts: 100 Member
It's been a few weeks since I have checked on everyone and thought I would see where everyone is and how they are doing ...

I am 13 weeks 3 days and I have doctor appt tomorrow to check on baby so I will update on that tomorrow... super exciting to be almost in 2nd trimester !!!

Let's hear from you guys !

Replies

• HollyAnn_
    HollyAnn_ Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Just had an appointment yesterday, low blood pressure (like really low) and I'm no longer immune to measles.

But.... ULTRASOUND TODAY!!! It's my first one. We are going to find out gender, but do it in a reveal cake. Have the tech right it down and put it in an envelope and I have a good friend who is going to make us a cake that will have the appropriate color inside! I can't wait to see our little one!!

Oh and I'm 18w1d :)
  • mommy_hood
    mommy_hood Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Saw doctor today hearbeat was between 163 and 168 and doctor is fine with my current weight loss... said I was doing well.... I started this pregnancy at 225 and I am now 218 :) We shedule my anatomy scan at exactly 18 weeks... I am super excited because the day after my ultrasound there is a huge bi-annual baby sale in our area and hope to know what the baby is to do some shopping !!! the next sale won't be until after baby comes :) I am starting to feel random bubbles in my lower pelvic area (this is my 3rd baby 3rd pregnancy)... pretty sure it's baby so I am hoping I will feel kicks in a couple of weeks and we will seeing some family in mid september ( around 20 weeks) and I hope the kicks are strong enough for others to feel so they can share in on the excitement.... :) so happy :)