Small Loss 1st Week - Help?

Options
Hi All - I started Isagenix last Saturday and recorded a 1.8 weight loss this week - not exactly what I'd expected. Below is a sample menu from my week - can you offer some feedback so I see a greater loss this week? NOTE: I'm vegan and have a thyroid issue so I avoid dairy and soy.

6:30am - 1 oz. Isagenix + 20 oz. water
7:30am - 2 scoops Isalean chocolate + 1 accelerator capsule
8:00am - 11:00am 40 oz. water
11:00am - celery sticks
11:00am - 1:00pm - 20 oz. water
1:00pm - 2 scoops Isalean chocolate
1:00pm - 3:30pm - 20 oz. water
3:30pm - 6 raw almonds
7:00pm - Eggplant 'lasagna' (450 calories) - layered eggplant with mixture of 1/2 c. pureed white beans and 2 tbl. tomato sauce (sugar free) plus sauteed spinach, onions, mushrooms, yellow pepper. Topped with 1/3 c. vegan cheese and baked for 20 minutes
7:00pm - 9:00pm 20 oz. water

Thanks for any assistance you can provide.

Replies

• Autumnish
    Autumnish Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm still pretty new to Isagenix (3 days in to be exact), but you may want to try eating your meal at lunch and having a shake for dinner. I've read a lot of blogs that recommend that! Good luck!
  • ChristinaDawn7
    ChristinaDawn7 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Depending on how active you are, you may need to eat some more calories. I think you could eat a little more for your snacks. Let us know how it's going! Also I recommend the facebook group "Spring Cleansing 2012"...its a group of Isagenix people and a lot of great info on there.

Christi