MFP second timer, and boy, could I use this group!

Options
Hi!
I'm a mom of three who has been working outside of the home for about 7 years and am trying in vain to keep it all together! I have been making a concerted effort in making healthier, balanced meals (at least for dinner), sit at a very slow desk all day, and then struggle to find either the time, or energy (usually both) to get activity in. I live in Louisiana (waaaaay too hot to be outside right now), have in-home options, and feel so much better when I exercise, but it's tough when you finally get to sit down and "chill" with the hubby at 9:30/10:00pm!
I would love to add some friends!
A

Replies

• HRLaurie614
    HRLaurie614 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Hi...

Just sent a friend invite. I'm also a working mom.....I have an 11 1/2 year old son. Divorced (with a great boyfriend).

It's tough fitting it all in.

Nice to meet you!
  • juggie49
    juggie49 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    Just joined today. I work full time and struggle with fitness, work, time for family, caring for the home. Oh yeah! And I have guilty mom syndrome. Aargh! I'm really a reluctant working mom and would much rather be a SAHM.
    Anyone out there feel like they couldn't possibly be pulled in more directions at once? :-)