progressing -30ds

Options
What day did you progress onto level 2. Today will be my last day at lv1, so long farewell and onto new pastures and hopefully even more of a challenge.

lv1 = 10 days
lv2 starts day 11

Replies

• pennystextiles
    pennystextiles Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 9 in total, day 2 of level 2. You can feel the step up, but they moves are not impossible. I just feel it more when doing the plank moves!! I have adapted them slightly by coming down onto my elbows or fists, as I have wrist problems. Near the end Gillian does say, "I want you to feel like you are about to die", I wouldn't say I was going to die, but certainly more knackered than level 1!
  • ProgressNotPerfection32
    ProgressNotPerfection32 Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    :huh: I'm struggling with this, too. I think hubby is about ready to quit running and the dvd so I will move on Sunday if he gives up. If he doesn't, then who knows. He claims its not any easier than day 1
  • mrshallewell
    Options
    ive just watched through on lv2 to see it and it doesnt look too bad:indifferent: :noway: :ohwell:
    i like the part where she said she wanted us to feel like were gurgling up our hearts?? hhaha
    she doesnt half push nathalie in this one, i really felt for her. suppose we will just have to see how it goes in the morning.
    Options
    I'm not moving on quite yet. I'm not confident enough yet to move on. Good luck to you both!!!
  • danirosevoelkel
    danirosevoelkel Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I'm on LVL 1 Day 8 ( I will get that pesky day 8 out of the way tonight!) I'm pretty nervous about level 2 though. Maybe I should go watch that video right quick.

On the hubby deal, it has to be easier now then it was on day 1! I don't buy it.
    Options
    Yea I'm not buyin it either. AND I'm making him take progress pics tonight so maybe it will motivate him to keep it up.
  • GlitterMamma11
    GlitterMamma11 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Posted the wrong response on the wrong thread! lol
  • ChynaMartin
    ChynaMartin Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I took Day 1 pics but deleted them when I got a new phone. tonight I will do them with day 6. Im on Jillian Lvl 2 Day 1 tomorrow will be 2 (might double up due to sucking this morning. Really need to keep on track. Feeling the Level 2 burn but not how I should- I feel like I cheated myself.
  • danirosevoelkel
    Options
    Posted the wrong response on the wrong thread! lol

Happens to the best of us ;)
  • danirosevoelkel
    Options
    I took Day 1 pics but deleted them when I got a new phone. tonight I will do them with day 6. Im on Jillian Lvl 2 Day 1 tomorrow will be 2 (might double up due to sucking this morning. Really need to keep on track. Feeling the Level 2 burn but not how I should- I feel like I cheated myself.

I hate that feeling, but I know what you mean. I don't know about doing it again but I would just put some extra effort for tomorrow.