Knee Tattoos

Options
Anybody have any tattoos on their knees? if so whats the pain like on a scaled on 1-10 (10 being the highest!)

Replies

• insanio30
    Options
    I have one that runs down my thigh and ends on the side of my knee.. the pain right below the knee was definitely tolerable, but that and my spine had to be the worse two spots I've had tattooed so far.
  • Jbartram93
    Options
    I have two one on my back and one on my chest. the one on my chest (don't call me crazy) kind of tickled and felt good, the one on my back when they got near the shoulder blade and spine were terrible maybe an 8/10
  • furry226
    furry226 Posts: 31
    Options
    I have two one on my back and one on my chest. the one on my chest (don't call me crazy) kind of tickled and felt good, the one on my back when they got near the shoulder blade and spine were terrible maybe an 8/10

Ha the ones on my legs tickled too so i understand!
  • kuntry_navy
    kuntry_navy Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    I don't have any on my knees. But I just got one on my elbow this weekend. Gotta say, that one caught me off guard. Never thought I'd feel grinding from the gun. Didn't help the artist kept apologizing before she started, wish she would've just went for it, haha. 7 for that, would've been a 6 if she wouldn't have told me it was gonna hurt so many times!
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I have one on my ankle, it didn't hurt at all until it hit the ankle bone... all around the bone was fine... it swelled like a b!@#$% too!