members who want support non sexual

Options
I like to make more friends here in the group to chat with on weight loss. nothing personal I have a partner and need real people who will respect a friendship base only.

Just feel this is not a dating site.
Thank You

I just started yesterday my goal is 70 pounds lighter so I can go sky diving and cliff diving this is my reward with good health too.

I was in a car accident and my weight just got worse and work from home. I got a workout machine. Just need to start doing it so I am tonight .
For 15 minutes for at least 5 days of the week.
my name is trina

Replies

• LJSmith1989
    Options
    I like to make more friends here in the group to chat with on weight loss. nothing personal I have a partner and need real people who will respect a friendship base only.

Just feel this is not a dating site.
    Thank You

I just started yesterday my goal is 70 pounds lighter so I can go sky diving and cliff diving this is my reward with good health too.

I was in a car accident and my weight just got worse and work from home. I got a workout machine. Just need to start doing it so I am tonight .
    For 15 minutes for at least 5 days of the week.
    my name is trina

I doubt anyone would take offence to that as I think most people are aware that this is not a dating site. Just like minded people trying to improve their health.

Sorry to hear you were in a car accident. Hope your feeling better.
  • MidlifeGlowUp
    MidlifeGlowUp Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hi Trina,

I don't think you'll have any trouble making connections with people on a purely platonic basis. Most of us are just out to get fit.

I'm finally light enough to skydive. I'm excited about that. I scheduled my jump when I reached the weight limit. Now, I'm pushing for five more pounds to cushion it and ensure that I can't be rejected for something like water weight. I've been looking forward to this for years. You probably have as well.
  • redladywitch
    redladywitch Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    You can add me.
  • ShyyDNA
    ShyyDNA Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I need some lesbians on my page.I also have a partner.Motivational friends is always needed.Add me if you want.