your None Scale Victories so far

Options
If you have any none scale victories, post them here.

my 1st none scale victory, i dont take up so much room in the bath :blushing: which means i can move a little more

Replies

• ProgressNotPerfection32
    ProgressNotPerfection32 Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    1. I can run 1.5 miles without stopping!!
    2. My butt is starting to come back
    3. My pants fit looser (except this week with TOM, evil evil man)
    4. I feel more confident each day doing the 30DS
  • danirosevoelkel
    danirosevoelkel Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I can tell a difference in the way my jeans fit, the thighs are so loose I almost feel like I need a smaller size soon.
    I'm getting better at getting through the shred.
    I feel confident, strong and beautiful.
    I notice my food and drink choices are more thought out.
    Energy! The energy I get from a mere 30 min workout is insane!
    oh and the best but not least, all of you! Having people who understand and who are in the same boat with you! <3 you guys!
  • mrshallewell
    Options
    oh and the best but not least, all of you! Having people who understand and who are in the same boat with you! <3 you guys!

OH I CAN JUST FEEL THE LOVE :laugh: :love: :flowerforyou: :smooched: :heart: :blushing: GROUP HUG

hahaha
  • danirosevoelkel
    Options
    I hugged the monitor -did you feel it?

hahah
    Options
    Ooohhhhh ooohhhh i did i did!!!
  • ryanndavignon
    ryanndavignon Posts: 86 Member
    Options

my 1st none scale victory, i dont take up so much room in the bath :blushing: which means i can move a little more

I just took a bath lastnight and realized this very same thing! I thought it was a funny thing to feel good about but i was ecstatic! Also, the legs of my jeans are lose, my scrubs are huge, but im still afraid I wont fit in a size smaller. I ran for a minute and a half today at the gym. Thats not very long, I know, but Im someone who DOES NOT run, lol. My sports bra doesnt fit right anymore....i need a new one.

Theres more to come for us Im sure!
  • mrshallewell
    Options
    well i'm definitely hopeful for more and cant wait for #2. I DID FEEL IT I DID :happy:
  • danirosevoelkel
    Options

I just took a bath lastnight and realized this very same thing! I thought it was a funny thing to feel good about but i was ecstatic! Also, the legs of my jeans are lose, my scrubs are huge, but im still afraid I wont fit in a size smaller. I ran for a minute and a half today at the gym. Thats not very long, I know, but Im someone who DOES NOT run, lol. My sports bra doesnt fit right anymore....i need a new one.

These are all so wonderful! I wonder if that thigh area is the first to really tone, which makes sense because both the strength and cardio are working out the legs most of the time. Running for a min and a half is most certainly something to be proud of. I have adult onset asthma and running is rough on me as well. I was doing the C25K app and was so proud just to be running for a min at a time. Take those victories when they come!

Big monitor hug for you too love!
  • mrshallewell
    Options

These are all so wonderful! I wonder if that thigh area is the first to really tone, which makes sense because both the strength and cardio are working out the legs most of the time. Running for a min and a half is most certainly something to be proud of. I have adult onset asthma and running is rough on me as well. I was doing the C25K app and was so proud just to be running for a min at a time. Take those victories when they come!

Big monitor hug for you too love!

I definitely think its my thighs that are loosing weight first because my knees look thinner haha, well just above the knee. I had asthma as a child, i was (apparently-as i didnt know this) diagnosed when i was about 2 with asthma but remember my first puff of an inhaler was my dads because he heard me wheezing in my sleep from all the way downstairs. i think i was about 10 at the time and he took me to the doctors in the morning and they tested me and said my asthma had gotten worse, had i not been taking an inhaler, i said i didnt know i had asthma. it was activated by activity so pe at school was a *****. when i turned 19 i got a checkup and they said it was all gone. :laugh:

i just hope it wont come back
  • ChynaMartin
    ChynaMartin Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    NSV- Looking down and realizing that my thighs are actually smaller already. Its pretty amazing.
    I really enjoy reading about everyone's victories. Wish I had my befores so that I could truly see if there is a difference.
    Options
    NSV- Looking down and realizing that my thighs are actually smaller already. Its pretty amazing.
    I really enjoy reading about everyone's victories. Wish I had my befores so that I could truly see if there is a difference.

Me too!!!
  • GlitterMamma11
    GlitterMamma11 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I am not having the same progress you all are!

I guess my NSV would be since I'm working out I don't want to eat junk food anymore. Seems like a waste of the time I spent doing the workout in the first place.
    Four more days and I move on to level 2. I'm kind of excited for the change! :o)
  • danirosevoelkel
    Options
    I am not having the same progress you all are!

I guess my NSV would be since I'm working out I don't want to eat junk food anymore. Seems like a waste of the time I spent doing the workout in the first place.
    Four more days and I move on to level 2. I'm kind of excited for the change! :o)

I know what you mean about not wanting to eat junk food. I look at it and think, one who daily shred session for this one item? I don't think so! hahah.... good luck with level two, I've got two more days... but think I might do level one for another week since I still can't do very many girlie pushups.
  • GlitterMamma11
    Options
    So. I had my Husband re-measure me this morning and I'm down a total of 7.5 inches!! WHAT?? In 7 days?? I'm shocked. I don't notice any difference in my clothes yet but hopefully soon!!
  • danirosevoelkel
    Options
    So. I had my Husband re-measure me this morning and I'm down a total of 7.5 inches!! WHAT?? In 7 days?? I'm shocked. I don't notice any difference in my clothes yet but hopefully soon!!

Wow that is great!! Tha'ts quite a bit there. Congrats!
  • GlitterMamma11
    Options

Wow that is great!! Tha'ts quite a bit there. Congrats!

Thanks!
    Options
    Incredible!!! Great work!
  • mrshallewell
    Options
    thats a great achievement. i cant remember whether i used the end of the tapemeasure in my first lot or not so i didnt use it it my updated measurements. (it has an inch on the end of it so i have to add an inch on.
  • mrshallewell
    Options
    YAY MY 2ND NSV HAS ARRIVED.

i can now fit (if a tinsy bit squeezed) into all but 1 of my old trousers. which means i have finally arrived at pre baby size - a couple of months. :bigsmile: :happy:

next on the list, my expensive (for me) £40 republic jeans that i bought 3 years ago, only wore 2x as i could only just squeeze into them then.
    I WILL NOT THROW THEM OUT.
    I WILL GET INTO THEM AGAIN AND ONE DAY THEY WILL BE TOO BIG AND ........
    I WILL BE HAPPY ABOUT IT. :heart:
    Options
    That ROCKS!!!!!