Rise of the Machines 8/8

Options
aakaakaak
aakaakaak Posts: 1,240 Member
Get on a hamster wheel today. Get you some cardio in. If you want to do it outside on a bike, or use your own hamster wheels (feet) that's cool too. But really, try something you don't normally do. TRY SOMETHING DIFFERENT! Here's a list of options that your particular gym may or may not have:

Elliptical
Stair Stepper
Machine Bike
Upper and Lower Body Bike
Treadmill
Rowing Machine
Jacob's Ladder
Cardio Wave

Heck, maybe even try a spinning class.

Replies

• Bubba_Furley
    Bubba_Furley Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I am training for a triathlon, yesterday was my cardio day. Today I was planning on swimming and lifting weights. Since it’s my first day in the group I will have to accept this challenge and knock out some addition cardio after weights. Maybe the rowing machine, that sounds exciting!
  • aakaakaak
    aakaakaak Posts: 1,240 Member
    Options
    Just 5-10 minutes on a Concept 2 should be all you need to get the feel of it...or completely wear you out.
  • WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr
    WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    Today is Training Trifecta Thursday for me: Train with Super Trainer, Combat, Body Pump
  • verdemujer
    verdemujer Posts: 1,397 Member
    Options
    Knowing that winter is coming and school is around the corner, I would much rather stick with my bike ride outside today. I will all too soon be inside, spinning like a crazy hamster with mental issues or running on the treadmill.
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,234 Member
    Options
    I am going to try my own hamster wheels today! I will report back the findings! LOL!
  • Hestion
    Hestion Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    I tried Tae Bo :-). Done my 3rd ever Pilates class and had a play at tennis for first time in months :-)
  • HardyGirl4Ever
    HardyGirl4Ever Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    I'm unable to do this right now. :-(

14877786.png