Gotta start somewhere...

Options
Let today be that 1st step!

Replies

• JamericanBoy
    JamericanBoy Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I'm onboard. Have you picked your costume yet?
  • MrsBiscoe
    MrsBiscoe Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Yes, lets do this 15 lbs seems doable. I have a history of losing a pound or two and then gain it back. I am like a yo-yo up, down, up, down and that irritates me.

My starting weight is 190 lbs and I weigh in on Mondays. Goal for the 15 lbs is 175. Good luck.
  • shayleac
    shayleac Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I only want to lose around 10. I think October would be a good timeline.
    I'm in :)
  • nurselaura12
    Options
    I'm so in! Haven't logged into here for a year and I am needing some motivation!
  • samuelsson
    samuelsson Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a terrific goal -- would bring me to a weight just this side (the good side) of a number I dislike. =) So I'm in!

What has helped you guys in the past? What do you do each day toward this goal?
  • collegegirl713
    collegegirl713 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I am in! This sounds like a doable goal and it gives me something to strive for! I do NOT have a costume picked out yet, but for my daughter it will be her second and I would love to get one!

Anybody else have any ideas for costume?

42440597.png
  • MissOaks
    Options
    Im in too!! Excited for this Halloween! and New Years!!!!!!!!!!!
  • KaylaBarrett01
    KaylaBarrett01 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Halloween is my favorite holiday. I would love to feel my best by then!!!! I'm in :)
  • eislle
    eislle Posts: 1
    Options
    I've only joined MFP today but this sounds exactly what I'm looking for! :D
    Really really need some motivation!
  • TheGymGypsy
    TheGymGypsy Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    My goal is just to look good enough to wear a slutty costume by halloween :P
  • Zandia_1
    Zandia_1 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Halloween is my favorite holiday! I'm 33 and still love trick-or-treating. Thankfully I can still get away with since I'm only 5'0" and still get confused for a high school student. Since I don't have kids of my own, I borrow my neighbor's kids so that I can supervise them while I, err I mean they, go trick-or-treating. This year I suggested we go dressed as minions and I'm in the process of making our costumes 'cause the store bought kind just won't cut it. Even though my costume will totally hide my face and body, I would love to lose 15 lbs by then!
  • donniesaurous
    donniesaurous Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    i started my 12 week plan on Monday anyway! what's 4 more days!! don't want to be a ghost again this year so that i'm all covered up!!
  • broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Hi all!! My name is Brooke and Halloween is very special to me. Not only has it been my fav holiday for eleventy thousand years, but my baby boy was born right before Halloween last year!! I was very conservative with my weight loss goal for losing the baby weight. I wanted to have all of the weight off by his 1st birthday (OCT. 24th!!!). I am right now about 7 pounds away from that goal!!! Yay!! Now I need to lose the extra 40 I should have lost before I got pregnant with him (BOO)!!! So here I go......Oh and for Halloween I am going to be a "sexy" minion :) Yellow shirt, black gloves and tights, jean skirt or bibs and a cute pair of black frameless glasses!!!! Cant wait!!!!!! :devil:
  • branbury
    branbury Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Count me in!

I've lost over 12+ but 15 between now and Halloween sounds like a good rate. Yep. I'm in.
  • branbury
    branbury Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Current weight is 164.

That means 149 by Halloween. Yea!:heart:
  • 1FierceFieryLeo
    1FierceFieryLeo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This sounds very doable! I am in! This is all new to me and I was happy to find this! Halloween is very exciting time for me as much as I love see the kids in their costumes and seeing what mine will pick as well, this was the day that I meet the love of my life! When I reach this goal, I will be half way there to my final goal!!!
  • GKat70
    GKat70 Posts: 1
    Options
    This is a great start. I need all the motivation I can get!
  • kblount10
    Options
    I am in! I always say I'll use this thing then never start! My husband comes home from deployment right after halloween so I need this! I'm 184 and would LOVE to be 169 just so I can say I'm in the 160's!!!!
  • FruitSalad76
    FruitSalad76 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    that sounds great Cw 185 GW 120. I will be walking my kids around so it will be good to lose 15 lbs.
  • katherine611
    katherine611 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    OK count me in;
    CW 150
    GW 135
    :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
    Let's do this!!!!!!!!!!