First Baby Bump/ Ultrasound Pics ! Post Them Here !

Options
2»

Replies

• mommy_hood
    mommy_hood Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Congrats Holly ! I have two girls already and my husband REALLY wants a boy... we are thinking about doing a gender reveal but I am terrified of my husbands face for all the world to see if he doesn't get what he wants.... part of me is debating on knowing early so he can get used to it... but not sure... I am ok with either boy or girl... I love dressing up the girls and my daughter's want a girl but I really wanna give my husband what he wants.... even though whatever it is was his decision and absolutely out of my control to begin with ! lol....
  • jenluvsushi
    jenluvsushi Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    Congrats Holly on the baby girl!...I'm having a girl as well and I am so excited for my daugter to have a baby sister!
  • HollyAnn_
    HollyAnn_ Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Thanks Mommy Hood and Jen!!
    Congrates to you too Jen!! I will have boy, girl, boy, girl and that makes my math brain happy lol

Mrs. Hood (LOL) I understand! We really didn't care this time, we both had our preference but not like I REALLY WANT one or the other. Maybe have him do the cake stuff, like ordering and such, that way he can know and it's a surprise for everyone else?
    My Hubby soo wanted a boy for our first. I went through the same thing than. I kept reminding him that same thing tho! That if it wasn't a boy it was his own fault hehe
    Trust me, he will be happy if it's a girl, he might still want a boy, but not like he's going to love a girl any less. And I bet you already know that :)
  • Hjbaker
    Hjbaker Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    <---- my baby girl at 20 weeks.... I've got a pretty decent bump and I love it:heart:
  • HealthyBodySickMind
    HealthyBodySickMind Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    Starting the 2nd trimester today:

87bbdc87-3fc2-48b0-80a4-e643472073dc_zps07eb9756.jpg

ETA: hmmm, well I tried to resize. It may be necessary to right click and "view image" to actually see me belly here :(
  • Alexz210
    Alexz210 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    New 21 Week Bump. See profile picture :)
  • mommyblessed7
    mommyblessed7 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    25 weeks in profile, Cant for the life of me figure how to post in the actual post LOL
  • jenluvsushi
    jenluvsushi Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    27.5 week bump!

27weekbump_zpsf71a5314.jpg