Is there anyone to kick each other's *kitten* with me?

Options
Hi all!

I'm getting married in December and haven't started anything yet seriously. Admittedly I'm not in a bad shape, I think that's making me too laid back and I actually gained 2-3 pounds lately. I want to loose about 6 pounds - I know I look the best around there - and get extremely toned arms on my big day. And I feel like I'll do better if I can have someone to encourage and challenge each other. Is there anyone like me?

Replies

• chuckles9189
    chuckles9189 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    yep. I have a little bit more to lose. But I'm feeling a little too comfortable where I am. I also have not gone dress shopping yet.

Feel free to add me :)
  • kimkim2014
    Options
    I need a serious *kitten* kicking! Feel free to add me as well
  • Itsjustme86
    Itsjustme86 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I also need a serious butt kicking! 10 months and a lot of weight to lose :( feel free to add me!
  • SammiC86
    SammiC86 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I need my butt kicked as well. I'm ordering my dress September 7th and I'd like to be down at least 10 pounds, then 25-35 pounds after. We can do this!!
  • Bride2013Dec
    Options
    wow I even haven't logged for a few days! sure, let's kick each others butt so hard! ;) I'm going to fill the past a few days log first.
  • ElizabethKG1983
    ElizabethKG1983 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I am halfway to my goal and am getting married June of next year. I still want to lose about 45 lbs.
  • alylaurel
    Options
    first of all, congrats! i have a bit more time, but also a bit more to lose. i want to lose 25-30 lbs by next september, but im dress shopping in December and i would like to be about 1/2 way there! Lets do this. Diary is open, and if you find any arm toning workouts, feel free to share!
  • Tinktaylor360
    Tinktaylor360 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

I just got engaged this last weekend and although we haven't set a date yet we're thinking it will probably be end of next year so i have some time but finding it really difficult to get of my backside and do the exercise i need to do. Really want to be down to my goal weight by the time the wedding comes around so any help u guys could give me would be great.
  • Cal28
    Cal28 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! :flowerforyou:

The hardest part (IMO) is getting to the gym the first time. I just went for first time in a while (been going on treadmill at home but whilst its working it's easy to talk myself out of) Now super revved up and have booked a PT once a week until I go home to dress shop in November.

Classes are great if you have any locally, more fun and the other people will keep you going. x