"myfitnesspal excercise diary" help!

Options
lioooba
lioooba Posts: 105 Member
Hey guys,

so after working out i would like to add it to my exercise diary, but i can't find anything! Not even Burpees or clean'n'jerks..

Whats your way of adding it or how do you do it?

Thanks! :)

Replies

• Kmh45126
    Kmh45126 Posts: 21
    Options
    I just use circuit training to log it, but I don't figure the calorie count is accurate.
  • momof2osaurus
    momof2osaurus Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I log it as 1 calorie, my TDEE count already takes the workouts into consideration. Basically just for "I DID THAT!" more than anything else!
  • Mrs_Duh
    Mrs_Duh Posts: 263
    Options
    I also use Circuit Training.
  • lioooba
    lioooba Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    sweet, thanks a lot to all you guys! :)
  • melmckay99
    melmckay99 Posts: 358
    Options
    you can just create your own exercises too and name it whatever you want. I use a HRM when I can to figure out the calories.
  • Ceffy
    Ceffy Posts: 235
    Options
    I log it as 1 calorie, my TDEE count already takes the workouts into consideration. Basically just for "I DID THAT!" more than anything else!

I do this or would recommend the HRM option, circuits are constant so would be okay for the time of your WOD but the rest of your session probably isn't that intense so maybe Logan's strength or stretching :)
  • bostonwolf
    bostonwolf Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    I just created a "Crossfit" cardio category for myself. I know that my calculations for my running/walking are pretty close to on point and CF is almost always a tougher workout than that, so I made it about 800 calories/hour vs. my current running which is about 600. When i get down to 280 I will adjust the CF downwards based on what my running calculations are at the lower weight.

Best I can do until I spring for FitMedia device.
  • Iri_2
    Iri_2 Posts: 349 Member
    Options

I do the same thing. It's easier then guessing how much calories I burned during the WOD.
  • jsdcap
    jsdcap Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I also created a CROSSFIT Category, But I just put 1 calorie. also
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    I created a crossfit category in my exercise diary and I use my HRM to log how much calorie I burn each class