What works for you?

Options
chrimsonfyre
chrimsonfyre Posts: 21 Member
Thought I would start a topic in this group. It's nice to know there are others in the area on a weight loss journey as well. I was curious what works for all of you?

So far for me, I am finding adding weights into my fitness routines and slowly converting to Paleo type eating is showing the weight finally coming off a pound at a time, where I was holding the same for a long time. So what have you found that is working for your weight loss?

Replies

• CeCeHarris
    CeCeHarris Posts: 15
    Options
    Hi Chrmsonfrye

I am just starting but I have to work on my discipline first. I still eat some of the same things as before but I eat less of it and I changed something unhealthy for something healthy. Example, I love fried potatoes with onions and peppers and salt and pepper. So what I do now is a half of potato loaded with multi-color sweet peppers (bell peppers) onions pineapples and cooked in a lil olive oil instead of butter. Yumm it's so good I'm telling you. And I have a bunch of recipes that are healthy. Now my exercise regimen needs work.
  • Shawnte07
    Shawnte07 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello Ladies, I am just joining the group. What works for me as for eating is the SHRED diet. I am entering the 3rd week. I lost 5 lbs in week one and 2 lbs in week 2. Didn't follow week 2 like I did week 1.

As for exercise, my husband told me in the past he has seen better results when I go to Zumba. So this week I'm going to incorporate 2 days of Zumba into my 5 day workout week. Any other time I'm just on the Ellipical. I will let you ladies know how this week pans out.
  • karen2ket
    karen2ket Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    What works for me is exercise, I noticed that just a little workout a few times a week keeps my weight loss moving, of course the more I do the more I lose but as long as I move some pounds do shed off. I need to get back to it.