Do You Ever Feel Worthless

Options
Have you ever felt so low that you didn't feel like God can hear you? Or that if He does, you don't deserve a response? I have felt this way myself. Feeling like there is no coming back from a situation is a hopeless feeling that comes from satan. If he can separate us from God's love; then his job is done. We know that his job is to steal, kill and destroy. Once satan separates us from God, then he can drive us into despair. Into hopelessness. God will not separate himself from us. He promises that in His word: Deuteronomy 31:6..... for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.

There's nothing that God can't do...no mountain that He can't move! God told Abraham that he was going to have a son in his old age, and Abraham was a little quizzical about it. In Genesis18: 14, God asked Abraham, “Is anything too hard for the LORD?” Later, Jeremiah gives the answer: “There is nothing too hard for thee.”

Remember these things when that voice gets into your head. Two years ago, the doctors told us to take my dad home to die. They said he would die with a heart operation and he would die without a heart operation. Well, no doctor would touch him to do it. Finally, a doctor did! It's two years layer, and dad is still going strong! Twice I've had cancer. When I was two, I was diagnosed with leukemia ... I was thin and frail. Laying in the hospital so weak, unable to eat and it seemed inevitable the outcome was going to be tragic! I'm 52 years old and STILL here! God is in the healing business. He doesn't want us to be sick!

It is my prayer that defeating thoughts will leave you. That regardless of the situation, how hard it seems--that you will be healed. Or that your loved one will. Or the situation will be healed. Our God is a mighty God. I don't want to believe in a God that can't heal us, can't move on our behalf. Rather, I choose to believe in an omnipotent God! I leave you with this, sweet children of God. Never stop asking. Never stop believing. Never stop knocking. Because He will never ignore you. I'm living proof of that! May God bless and keep you; may His hedge of protection be around you and yours. May His mighty healing outstretched hands reach you and take care of your every need. In Jesus' name, Amen

Replies

• Gwen_B
    Gwen_B Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Thank you . I needed that!!
  • walkbyfaith0314
    Options
    I just sent you a note before reading this. Your thoughts are on the mark, lady.

Thank you :)