Back from Vacation

Options
TrinaGoss
TrinaGoss Posts: 198 Member
I was on vacation all last week, and even though the resort offered free Wifi, the connection was terrible and I wasn't able to get online all week. I ate like a total pig all week, and ended up gaining some weight back. I'm back up to 164.4 now, but I'm on a mission to get myself back where I need to be! I was moderately active while on vacation - I went for a 2 mile run in the Ozark mountains, I hiked for over an hour in the Ozarks, climbed up a cliff several times, only to jump off of it into the lake, swam and water-skiied. But the food killed me! I had a great time, but I'm ready to get back on track! I can definitely tell a difference in my energy level and how I feel overall. I expect to see a huge difference by the end of this week!

Replies

• krk5235
    krk5235 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I was on vacation all last week, and even though the resort offered free Wifi, the connection was terrible and I wasn't able to get online all week. I ate like a total pig all week, and ended up gaining some weight back. I'm back up to 164.4 now, but I'm on a mission to get myself back where I need to be! I was moderately active while on vacation - I went for a 2 mile run in the Ozark mountains, I hiked for over an hour in the Ozarks, climbed up a cliff several times, only to jump off of it into the lake, swam and water-skiied. But the food killed me! I had a great time, but I'm ready to get back on track! I can definitely tell a difference in my energy level and how I feel overall. I expect to see a huge difference by the end of this week!

Welcome back! Glad u had a great time! We missed you.
  • Em2je05
    Em2je05 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I think vacation has killed most of us that did go on vacations...I kow it did me! Just get back on track. It's a life style change, so you are going to have that! Welcome back and I'm glad you had an amazing time! :)
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Way to get right back on track.