The Rules

So here's the rules for the 90 Day Paleo Challenge.

It commences September 1st, 2013 and ends November 30th, 2013.

Your measurements and before picture must be posted by September 1st, this is like your registration, so I know who's interested in the challenge.

You must input your food on myfitnesspal, ignore the calorie counting, you have 5 days to input each meal.
e.g. Monday's meals need to be entered by Friday for them to count

You will be rewarded 3 points for each clean meal, and given -3 points for each "unclean" meal/food item. The only exception for "unclean" is you may have a Protein shake post workout, but no other time of the day.

You will be rewarded 2 bonus points for trying new recipes, which you will post in the group with a link to the recipe and a picture to prove you tried it. Even if they don't turn out, I'll still give you the points for the effort.

I will have some workout challenges of the week, should you be interested, to earn some extra points, scaleable as needed.

At the end of the 90 days, you will take your "after" photo, and new set of measurements. And maybe a little blurb of what you thought of the challenge. You have 5 days post-challenge to submit your final measurements. So by December 5th everything must be complete.

Good luck!

Replies

• Mamita_zapo
    Mamita_zapo Posts: 9 Member
    ?Questions?

How man new recipes a week do you need to try in order to accumalate the 2 points?

Tracking Recipes, I could create a blog with pictures and date of reciepes I have tried and just message the group my link? could I make the blog with Myfitnesspal? do you think that would work?
  • Just every new recipe you try, you get your 2 points.
    It's about venturing outside the norm and trying new things.
    You could always just have a thread here post a pic and a link to the recipe.
    Then it's quick to find, bam, you tried a new recipe. 2 points for you.
  • Mamita_zapo
    Mamita_zapo Posts: 9 Member
    Sounds Great I'm all in, I'll be taking my before pictures tonight and measurements!