Welcome

Options
FitCoachShawn
FitCoachShawn Posts: 230 Member
I made this fun group so we could all talk about football through out the season and fitness. Im a huge football fan! Patriots fan here! So have fun be respectful!
Shawn

Replies

• pjlove1
    pjlove1 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Steelers fan on board.
  • FitCoachShawn
    Options
    Steelers fan.... How confident are you in Brown be your starting receiver? Think he can replace Wallace?
  • monicapeterson54
    monicapeterson54 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    GO PACK GO!

*go do the opposite of everything you did against Arizona! :noway:
  • mgobluetx12
    mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    I've been a Pats fan since the days of Bledsoe and even more so when Brady (UMich!) took over. Should be a great year - counting down the days.
  • karenertl
    karenertl Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    GO PACK GO!

*go do the opposite of everything you did against Arizona! :noway:

Woo hoo! I'm not the only Packers fan here and yes, they need to do the opposite of everything in that game against Arizona.
  • KBjimAZ
    KBjimAZ Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers represent! Also follow the Arizona Cardinals, since my tax dollars pay for their stadium, but wouldn't call myself a "fan".

As it ties to health/fitness, I am alarmed at the number of ACL injuries that have already happened this season.
  • MichaelESCORCIA
    MichaelESCORCIA Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    GO LIONS! We're going to reverse our record this year!
  • MichaelESCORCIA
    MichaelESCORCIA Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    "As it ties to health/fitness, I am alarmed at the number of ACL injuries that have already happened this season."

Yea its pretty scary, any day a prominent player can go down and be done. For most cases its probably the result of players not practicing the way players used too. They only practice in pads like twice a week now. Seriously?
  • MissOaks
    Options
    Jets fan here *sssiiiiiiiggggghhhhhhh

Thank the football gods for FANTASY FOOTBALL!! Gives me a reason to wake up on Sunday mornings!!

:)

Lara Oak
  • _Krys10_
    _Krys10_ Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    Ravens fan checking in!! :bigsmile:
  • smesche
    smesche Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Redskins checking in.. HTTR!
  • Jaimie6171
    Jaimie6171 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Seahawks fan here! Can't wait for the regular season to start! Preseason is such a tease!!!!
  • AJ_G
    AJ_G Posts: 4,158 Member
    Options
    San Francisco 49ers baby. Who wants to bet we make it to the superbowl again? Anybody?
  • AJ_G
    AJ_G Posts: 4,158 Member
    Options
    Jets fan here *sssiiiiiiiggggghhhhhhh

Thank the football gods for FANTASY FOOTBALL!! Gives me a reason to wake up on Sunday mornings!!

:)

Lara Oak

You got that right, I have no idea why Rex Ryan didn't give Tebow a shot last year, so stupid...
  • FitCoachShawn
    Options
    I'm liking the Seahawks! There going to be good!!
  • aubinas
    aubinas Posts: 9
    Options
    giants here if they arent playing i like greenbay and 49ers
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Redskins checking in.. HTTR!

Hail!
  • cc11395
    cc11395 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I have the worst and best of all possible scenarios...Die Hard Denver Broncos Fan (raised in CO) and living and loving my Seattle Seahawks (went to school at UW and stayed)!

I know it's only preseason, but they play each other at the CLINK this Saturday! DH and I are going...should be interesting, he's about the Hawks!
  • alijaye3
    alijaye3 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Let's go, Patriots! :drinker: :smile:
  • bloominheck
    bloominheck Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Native SD Charger fan! :heart: