Wednesday 8/13

Options
Em2je05
Em2je05 Posts: 215 Member
Morning Die Hards! How's everyone's week going? What are you going to do today to ensure weighin on Friday is awesome?

Replies

• PinkNinjaLaura
    PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    Good morning!

I took today off from work - just asked my boss yesterday if I could take the day, so nice of her to say yes. I'm calling it a mental health day. The past couple of months I've had a lot of long days and I just needed a day to catch my breath.

To make today awesome I will:
    1) run 2 miles
    2) strength train with Jason tonight
    3) stay within my calorie goal
    4) make good food choices within my calorie goal
    5) drink lots of water
    6) take a nap. They keep saying how important sleep is to weight loss, and it is my day off. :)

Happy Wednesday everyone.

Laura
  • Em2je05
    Em2je05 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    August 14th Commitment--I'm going to do the following to make today AWESOME!:
    -Drink 10 glasses of water
    -Stay within my 1,000 calorie deficit
    -10,000 Steps (I walked almost 14,000 yesterday!)
    -Walk for 15 minutes at lunch time
    -100 Squats
    -Walk 2 miles after work
    -Make my breakfast/lunch for Thursday and Friday
    -Jillian Michaels 30Day Shred DVD

*I already had a not so good breakfast. It's my boss' birthday so we brought in panera bagels and scones. I had half a bagel with cream cheese and a scone. Just have to do better for the rest of the day! :)
  • TrinaGoss
    TrinaGoss Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Tonight I will go on a bike ride around the lake. I'll also stick to my cleansing plan. The first two days weren't too bad, and so far I've lost 5 pounds since Monday morning! I had another MFP friend mention that is probably water weight from vacation, which is probably true, but no matter what kind of weight it is, I'm glad it's not staying with me! After gaining 8 pounds in one week, I'm ready for it to go away!!
  • btsinmd
    btsinmd Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    It was so nice this morning! Cooler than it has been, with a bit of a breeze, and sunny, but shady under the trees.

Got in a 56 minute run with my youngest dog, 70 minutes with warmup and cool down walks included. We both really enjoyed it.

I plan to get in 15 to 20 minutes of body weight strength training today also, plus drink alot of water, and eat healthy meals. It's Crab soup for lunch! Yeah!
  • KathleenSweetie
    KathleenSweetie Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Today I'm going to drink A LOT of water and get a good night's rest. I plan to walk a mile and do a short set of sit ups. And, I'm going to continue to resist the temptation to eat the junk food (cupcakes, donuts, cheese danishes) that my co-workers keep bringing into the office this week!
  • abikinibyjuly
    abikinibyjuly Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Hiked 4.5 miles this morning. Woot! Hoping to keep sodium down for Friday's weigh in. It'll be here before we know it!