Welcome August starters

Options

Replies

• ProgressNotPerfection32
    ProgressNotPerfection32 Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options

Tip for the ladies who suffer from the jumping - I felt your pain as well! I used to put on two bras and that really helped with the bouncing. Best of luck everyone.

Robin

i need a bra for my stomach too. LOL

Me too!!! Lmao! Seriously, I've had 2 kids, and doing the butt kicks, I can hear skin smacking skin. It really sucks :-(

i have three including a set of twins. the skin smack is such a gross sound. lol

It is!!! I avoid it at all costs!
  • LorienCoffeeBean
    LorienCoffeeBean Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    i got one of those ab belt things at walmart in the home fitness section for about 8 dollars. for whatever else it is supposed to do i dont care. it holds the roll in place so it doesnt flap around so much!
  • LorienCoffeeBean
    Options
    day 4. done. omg.
  • frogface
    frogface Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

I'm new to the group, I am on day 4 of level 1.
    Feeling pretty good so far, I just hope I can last another 26 days :-)
  • gemmalu
    gemmalu Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm new too. Just completed day one of level one doing the modified moves as I am struggling with my Asthma at the minute. Enjoyed it so much but I can tell I'm going to hurt in the morning! Looking forward to day 2 :-)
    Options
    Welcome to the board!! It will get easier as you progress!!
  • danirosevoelkel
    danirosevoelkel Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I'm new too. Just completed day one of level one doing the modified moves as I am struggling with my Asthma at the minute. Enjoyed it so much but I can tell I'm going to hurt in the morning! Looking forward to day 2 :-)

Another asthmatic on board. I feel your pain, I just got diagnosed with adult onset asthma last year and it's been a nightmare ever since. It really does get easier, even the cardio which at first killed my lungs. Stick with it and keep in touch :) We have a great group here!
  • danirosevoelkel
    Options
    Hi everyone!

I'm new to the group, I am on day 4 of level 1.
    Feeling pretty good so far, I just hope I can last another 26 days :-)

You can stick with it :) we believe in you!
  • LorienCoffeeBean
    Options
    just did day 5 of level one. i could do my squats lower!!! YAY ME!!
    im enjoying using the ab belt i got as it keeps the flaps from, well, flapping!! makes the cardio much more comfortable.
  • gemmalu
    Options
    Ok so I woke up this morning aching after my first day of 30DS. I tried to do it again today but I listened to my body and had to stop half way through. Am still impressed that I got half way through! Will see if I am a bit less achy tomorrow and try again. How is everyone else getting on?
  • danirosevoelkel
    Options
    Ok so I woke up this morning aching after my first day of 30DS. I tried to do it again today but I listened to my body and had to stop half way through. Am still impressed that I got half way through! Will see if I am a bit less achy tomorrow and try again how is everyone else getting on?

Those first days are the worst. Good for you to listen to your body and break when you felt like you had enough. Pushing too far too soon is when bad things happen.

Today will be day 11 of level 1 for me. I'm not ready to move to lvl 2 yet so I'm continuing with 1. I've been doing pretty good with it, def getting stronger and lost some inches so I'm happy :) Stay with it, it gets easier I promise.
  • xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    Options
    Hey guys!

Didn't join on August 1st, so I just finished day 8 last night. Decided to push myself, and jumped up to level 2 early. Man I'm hurting today!

Looking forward to getting to know you all. :)
    Options
    I'm starting level 2 in 5 days. Total days on level 1 will be 15, with lots of breaks due to life :-)
  • FaithHope76
    FaithHope76 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am on day 7 of level 1. I am loving doing the workout and I see results already. I was working out a few days a week before this. I am on week three of changing the way I eat. It is good to see so many others doing it too!
  • sslopez24
    sslopez24 Posts: 110 Member
    Options

Tip for the ladies who suffer from the jumping - I felt your pain as well! I used to put on two bras and that really helped with the bouncing. Best of luck everyone.

Robin

I wear a waist trimmer to help hold my stomach so it's not jiggling everywhere! Plus it makes me sweat more!
  • Emmienz
    Emmienz Posts: 29
    Options
    I started day 1 level one yesterday !! what a great intense work out! def going to try push myself harder tonight ! does anyone else find if they work out after dinner/work bed and bath children ... there awake for ages when they try to get to bed they just stay awake for ages ?! any tips or ideas ....

Im really not a morning person and i just no i wont make my self get up 30 min before i have to for work lol! ... i only get 30 min for lunch so can't fit going home and doing it in then and when i get home i have Mr 4 to feed/bath/bed before i get the chance to work out and last night i just couldn't sleep after working out from 7.30-8pm :)
  • LorienCoffeeBean
    Options

Robin

I wear a waist trimmer to help hold my stomach so it's not jiggling everywhere! Plus it makes me sweat more!

yes i grabbed one at walmart for about 8 bucks. i dont think it will do anything else but hold it in but it makes it a LOT more comfortable to exercise. more comfort = more likely to stick with it!
  • gemmalu
    Options
    I did it - managed to do level one all the way through for the second time but this time with weights :-) Starting to enjoy myself...:bigsmile:
  • sslopez24
    sslopez24 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I started day 1 level one yesterday !! what a great intense work out! def going to try push myself harder tonight ! does anyone else find if they work out after dinner/work bed and bath children ... there awake for ages when they try to get to bed they just stay awake for ages ?! any tips or ideas ....

Im really not a morning person and i just no i wont make my self get up 30 min before i have to for work lol! ... i only get 30 min for lunch so can't fit going home and doing it in then and when i get home i have Mr 4 to feed/bath/bed before i get the chance to work out and last night i just couldn't sleep after working out from 7.30-8pm :)

I do my workout between 9-9:30 PM and yes, I find it hard to fall asleep after that and my shower! Not sure what to do but I think I am going to give it til the end of the week then switch to mornings starting monday. what's 25-30 minutes less of sleep...:yawn: I used to get up at 5 AM before :noway: then stopped. Now 6AM should not be so bad. There will be just one day that you will be tired but you will get to go to sleep early that day and getting up the next morning should not be a problem! At least I keep telling myself this! :laugh: I am on day 5
  • gail200186
    gail200186 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I just found this group! I'm going to the store tonight to get some weights. I plan to start in the next day or two. I will have to do it in the morning before work because I don't have the motivation to do it after work in the evening.