Introduce Yourself

Options
JMJ1983
JMJ1983 Posts: 170 Member
Hi,
I'm Jessica and started this weight loss game back in May of 2012. I have slacked off the past few months and have gained some weight back. I am back on track and looking to reach my ultimate goal.

Would love to lose 22 pounds by Halloween and be sporting my costume at 156 pounds!!

Looking forward to getting to know all of you!!

Replies

• danamarich
    danamarich Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    HI,

I'm Dana and ready to get back at it- it's time I do more than just cut out soda so now I'm continuously working at re-introducing healthy food and exercise.

I'd be tickled if I lost 20 lbs by Halloween (So I can go as the incredible She-Hulk and win the costume contest at work!)

Let's cut like nuts!!
  • JMJ1983
    Options
    Hi Dana,
    Thanks for joining!!! I will be posting a link to the google spreadsheet soon so you an input all your info!!!
  • ladybird_502
    ladybird_502 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm Shahla. I would love to fit back into my honeymoon jeans by Halloween! No reason - just nice to have a goal :)

I am avid about hot yoga, and eat vegan 5 days / week, but still am not loosing weight. Maybe a good goal to have will make me push myself harder.

Good to meet you all :)
  • stacylou2
    Options
    Hey Everyone!

I'm Stacy, 42 from Oregon. If I looked at the calendar right, it's 10 or 11 weeks until Halloween. Since I am a slow loser (quite often a gainer!), I'm going to go with 10 pounds, if that's okay.

Looking forward to encouraging one another while we have fun making some positive changes!
  • 09nat13
    09nat13 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Natalie I would love to be 14 stone By Halloween I would love to see fit into my Shirt I got on my honeymoon :)
  • IrisCG
    IrisCG Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Iris and I would like to make it my goal from tomorrow to Halloween to lose 20Lbs. I don't know what I want to be for Halloween yet but I'm sure I'll figure it out.

Looking forward t the support and the support I can give :)
  • rickybird42
    Options
    Hi, I'm Ricky and I would like to lose 30 lbs by Halloween. Figure this would help keep me motivated more than just soloing.
  • chantlilly22
    Options
    Hi I'm Chantal!
    I lost 20 lbs this summer and over the past couple weeks I've noticed myself falling off the wagon and slowly gaining back some weight so I figured joining a group would keep me accountable. I'd love to lose 20lbs by Halloween... more would be just fantastic too!
  • shani251
    shani251 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Shani! i lost 52 lbs over the last year and have unfortunately managed to gain 20 of it back - how embarassing. i'm joining this to hold myself accountable and to get rid of this extra!
  • LJH0604
    LJH0604 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone... I would love to lose 25 lbs by Halloween. I think I can do it if I step up my exercise. I have been eating healthy and exercising a little.... but this motivated me to do more...
  • dlibonati
    dlibonati Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

Just stumbled across this group and I'd love to join in. Last year I lost a lot of weight and was working out pretty much daily. However, it's been creeping back on... close to 20 lbs worth this year! So i'd love to lose that much by halloween and feel great in a costume :D

Dani
  • sallyleena
    sallyleena Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    this sounds great, I am in. I would like to lose 20lbs by Halloween.
    Good luck to everyone!
  • JMJ1983
    Options
    Welcome Everyone, sounds like a lot of us are aiming to lose around 20 pounds by Halloween!!!
  • aefallis
    aefallis Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Amy. I started back up on MFP after my fourth baby was born. He just turned one last Saturday. I slipped a bit at the end of February when my husband was put in the hospital for high blood pressure. I had been doing great up until that point with tracking calories and staying around my goal each day. Stress got the best of me. We just bought our first house last month (what a process!!) and my husband has been told he's recovered 100% (besides having to take daily medicine) so the stress excuse really doesn't hold anymore. lol. We've been eating healthier but its time to really get portion sizes back down and stop the binge snacking. I have about 65 more pounds to lose. I was down 10 more pounds but gained it back over the past few months. Aiming for about 1.5 pounds a week so my goal for Halloween will be to lose 15 pounds. I'd love to lose more but I'll stick with something I know I can accomplish as long as I stay on track.

Good luck to everyone!!
  • Catalinaspins
    Catalinaspins Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm December. My goal really is to be healthy again. Right now I have a 15 lb goal. I'm looking for 130 again at this point. Good luck everyone!
  • HalloweenGirl7
    HalloweenGirl7 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    As you can see by my user name HalloweenGirl7, Halloween is my favorite holiday.
    Really more of a lifelong passion! I love to create my own "Haunted House" and am having a big party this year!
    My theme is "Witches & Ouijas" and I am of course going to be a Witch for Halloween.
    I would love to look great in my purple and black striped stockings!
    My desire is to lose 20lbs this year but I will be putting 15lbs down as my goal weight because it is more realistic!
    I tend to gain muscle weight and lose inches rather than actual lbs in the beginning.
    Good luck and see you all on the boards! :-)
    Happy Hauntings!
  • cphair27
    cphair27 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    This mini challenge is a great idea. I'm hoping to lose 20-25 pounds by Halloween. Good luck to everyone!
  • daisy79
    daisy79 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm Melody. I'm turning 34 next week. I'm 5'3" and currently weigh about 204.4 lbs. I started a summer challenge with my boyfriend and am close to reaching my goal (I have until 9/1). I need a new challenge to work on and thought the Halloween challenge was perfect!
  • connect2carrie
    connect2carrie Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

This fits in perfectly with my goals! I want to loose 34lbs by my birthday which is October 25th. I look forward to this!
  • ktdid626
    ktdid626 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Hi all. My name is Kate. I'm from Indiana. I'm a registered nurse who needs to lose this weight! I have no idea what I'm gonna do for Halloween but I hope this will inspire me to have fun, and look great doing it!