30 DAY PROGRESS CHART

Options
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0As4ptbBVR2qUdE9UamFHMkFtR1NYZjVSc1VCd0pwYXc&usp=sharing

above is a link to a chart i've just made (gosh i hope it works - please dont look like an idiot) in which we can imput our starting weight, inches and WHICH workout we are doing and it will calculate the difference between day 1 and day 30. Its a very simple thing but it may help in some way shape or form and it will give us the motivation and perhaps even see which of Jillians dvd's may be best. I have already added my weight and measurements from the morning of Day 1, so go ahead and add yours.

when you add your final measurements on day 30 it will calculate itself (Atm it will just read either your total start weight or total combined inches). inches go to 2dp so for halves 0.50, quarters 0.25 etc.

I wonder who will have lost the most inches/ weight in the time frame of the challenge.

I will leave the link open up until 30th sept so as long as you can get your days in before then feel free to pop along and add on.

Replies

• danirosevoelkel
    danirosevoelkel Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    awesome I added in my info ;)
  • ProgressNotPerfection32
    ProgressNotPerfection32 Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    Cool!! Can't access from my iPhone but will def add my info later!!
  • cassienoe
    cassienoe Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I did not take measurements from day 1. I'm on day 6 now, would that be ok?
  • mrshallewell
    Options
    that will be fine, just remember what comes out at the end will not be your full losses
  • LorienCoffeeBean
    LorienCoffeeBean Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    where exactly are you measuring your chest? across the boob? just above?
  • mrshallewell
    Options
    i do just under where the bottom of my bra sits.
  • gemmalu
    gemmalu Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Added my details. I am a teacher used to tracking student progress like this so this excites me!:happy:
  • danirosevoelkel
    Options
    where exactly are you measuring your chest? across the boob? just above?
    I do across the boob, I mean chest is chest right?
  • LorienCoffeeBean
    LorienCoffeeBean Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    ya im not sure where to measure really. if i did under my boobs, like bra line, i really dont have anything to lose there? i think im going to measure just under the armpit across the chest.
  • gemmalu
    Options
    I think chest is just under your bra - there is a separate measurement for bust in MFP which is across your boobs. Some people do have a fair bit to lose under there :embarassed:
  • danirosevoelkel
    Options
    I think chest is just under your bra - there is a separate measurement for bust in MFP which is across your boobs. Some people do have a fair bit to lose under there :embarassed:

Huh, you learn something new everyday :) they should have charts on this stuff like sizing charts where it give you a line to measure.
  • cassienoe
    Options
    When I worked out at Curves, she would measure across the boobs when doing our monthly measurements
  • mrshallewell
    Options
    as long as you remember which your doing thats fine, i too have a lot to loose underneith.

its the same with hips, i measure mine across the top and over my icky horrible saggy stomach, but i know a lot of people do it in the joint and measure like wear your pants go.
  • tutti_foodie
    Options
    wow thanks so much, great idea. this is the first time in my life i'm trying to seriously exercise and get healthy, all of you are very inspiring--thank you :)
  • gemmalu
    Options
    Yeah - big thanks to Mrshallewell for putting this together. It's a great motivator :-))
  • mrshallewell
    Options
    Yeah - big thanks to Mrshallewell for putting this together. It's a great motivator :-))

hahaha i stole the idea from the other group im in. its a good way to keep everyone on the same page though so thanks to HER who i cannot remember her name. its not as well done as hers though.
  • LeslieMartina
    LeslieMartina Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I added myself. I only measured my waist on Day 1. I need to do the others.
  • cassienoe
    Options
    Ok so this sounds like a really stupid question. I'm the odd duck who will not have measurements off day 1 (since smart me didn't take any) and I was going to do my measurements today. Did my workout already, if I measure after my workout will that make them bigger/inaccurate (idk about increased blood flow or swelling or anything after the workout)
  • gemmalu
    Options
    I'm not sure but I would take your measurements anyway at this point so you have a benchmark :-)
  • mrshallewell
    Options
    Ok so this sounds like a really stupid question. I'm the odd duck who will not have measurements off day 1 (since smart me didn't take any) and I was going to do my measurements today. Did my workout already, if I measure after my workout will that make them bigger/inaccurate (idk about increased blood flow or swelling or anything after the workout)

i get bigger just after a workout because i swell with water retention or blood or whatever you want to call it. if you've not done too many days you should be ok, but if your like halfway through colour your name in or something so we remember you didnt take your measurements. i will be doing another one for after this one finishes and will make them about 45 days long so people have chance to get in all their days