YYYAAAAAAAAAY! calculate your calories

Options
friend gave me this useful tip.

app for your phone - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.calories.burned.calculator&hl=e

install it, it has jillians workouts on there. put in your weight on the day and how many minutes ie 25 mins and it tells you how many calories youve burned.

THANKS FRIEND

Replies

• frogface
    frogface Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    167 cal :-( that's diappointing
  • debbiek75
    Options
    Yaaaaaay you found it
  • mrshallewell
    Options
    Yaaaaaay you found it

yes i did thank you, so much easier.
  • cassienoe
    cassienoe Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    For those of us with apple products

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/calories-burned-calculator/id510333521?mt=8

Mine says 187.53--Seems like it should be more than that! Oh well. I'm working my butt off so that is what matters, right!
  • LorienCoffeeBean
    LorienCoffeeBean Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    ill have to download that
  • danirosevoelkel
    danirosevoelkel Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Oh I love this, it has insanity -which I'm doing next, and turbo fire and everything wow! Thank you!
  • ProgressNotPerfection32
    ProgressNotPerfection32 Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    Bump for later
  • tracym22
    tracym22 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Thanks for this :smile:
  • addmorecloud
    addmorecloud Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Those sound like fairly accurate estimates, I've worn a HRM during 30DS and RI30 and it's usually between 150 and 170 per workout for me.
  • TruckersWifeTruckersLife
    Options
    i downloaded it and it said that I burnt over 500 calories for 30 minutes of the JM 30 day shred level 1 but my HRM says that I have burnt 155 calories
  • ProgressNotPerfection32
    ProgressNotPerfection32 Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    I love how accurate it is!
  • mrshallewell
    Options
    i downloaded it and it said that I burnt over 500 calories for 30 minutes of the JM 30 day shred level 1 but my HRM says that I have burnt 155 calories

you must have imputted it wrong, i put in jm 30ds lv1 for 30 mins at 300lbs and it only came to 430cals. you dont look anywhere near that big. try it again. im 173lbs atm and if i put 30 mins it comes out at 206
  • JumpinJill
    JumpinJill Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I do not have a fancy phone. I was wondering if someone could help me figure out my calories? I weigh 165 and I do 30ds and I just started 6 week 6 pack abs. I currently am logging 155 for 30ds and then just a flat 100 for 6 week which is 35 minutes. Thank you.
  • mrshallewell
    Options
    Hi there, I do not have a fancy phone. I was wondering if someone could help me figure out my calories? I weigh 165 and I do 30ds and I just started 6 week 6 pack abs. I currently am logging 155 for 30ds and then just a flat 100 for 6 week which is 35 minutes. Thank you.

lv1 = 196.46c
    lv2 = 229.20c
    lv3 = 212.83c

6w6p = 343.80c

using your weight in the app this is what it gives me. it will change a little as you loose weight though.
  • maliciouspenguin
    maliciouspenguin Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I'm about to start lvl3, but after reading this I'm concerned about my calories burning levels. My HRM says I burn around 550cal for the workout....??

I'm 243lbs!
  • mrshallewell
    Options
    Hi!

I'm about to start lvl3, but after reading this I'm concerned about my calories burning levels. My HRM says I burn around 550cal for the workout....??

I'm 243lbs!

well this says 313.44 but apparently hrm's are more accurate, i dont have one so i go by this.
  • ChiJenn
    ChiJenn Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I use my HRM when I do it and I am 157 pounds and I plug in the numbers at this website with my average heart rate and it gives me the calories. Mine said today I burned 229 in 25 min. and my average heart rate was 145 with a high of 176. I think it is accurate. I will look up the website I use and post it.
  • ChiJenn
    ChiJenn Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I use my HRM when I do it and I am 157 pounds and I plug in the numbers at this website with my average heart rate and it gives me the calories. Mine said today I burned 229 in 25 min. and my average heart rate was 145 with a high of 176. I think it is accurate. I will look up the website I use and post it.

This is the website I use and plug in the numbers and my age and weight. You need a HRM to use it though. It might have a calculator for use without a HRM on this site to, I'm not sure.
    http://www.calories-calculator.net/Calories_Burned_By_Heart_Rate.html
  • JumpinJill
    JumpinJill Posts: 63 Member
    Options

lv1 = 196.46c
    lv2 = 229.20c
    lv3 = 212.83c

6w6p = 343.80c

using your weight in the app this is what it gives me. it will change a little as you loose weight though.

Thank you!