Welcome August starters

Options
13»

Replies

• raineyday81
    raineyday81 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just completed day 3. It gets better each day. I thought I was going to die on day one but today wasn't so bad.I have 37lbs to work off so pretty motivated. The jumping jacks are killing me and I keep having to run to the bathroom. My son is 2 1/2 and I still have horrible bladder control. Good thing I work out at home!!!
  • Epiphany_Addict
    Epiphany_Addict Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! Just starting this today, using the Youtube video. Is there anything that you miss particularly by not getting the DVD?

Tried to work through it last night and only managed 18 minutes. I think it was my mind that gave up rather than my body, so I just need to push myself that bit harder today. This group is quite motivating.

Good luck everyone!
  • gemmalu
    gemmalu Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I am raring to go on day three and I don't feel as sore as I did in the beginning. Think my body is changing already ( I should point out that I only got half way through day two the first time I tried it so technically this is day 4 and I have a slight advantage). Do other people count the days where they didn't quite get through it all?

Epiphany_addi, well done for getting that far through! It does get easier :smile: level two is not available on YouTube anymore so you will need to get the DVD at some point. I got mine quite cheap on amazon I think. Worth everyone though!
  • gemmalu
    Options
    Day three done! I sweat so much more today and felt like I could get through everything with less difficulties. I even got lower down with my squats :smile: How is everyone else doing?
  • TruckersWifeTruckersLife
    Options
    I have done day 11 of level 1 of the 30 day shred and oh boy day 12 tomorrow
  • LorienCoffeeBean
    LorienCoffeeBean Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I am raring to go on day three and I don't feel as sore as I did in the beginning. Think my body is changing already ( I should point out that I only got half way through day two the first time I tried it so technically this is day 4 and I have a slight advantage). Do other people count the days where they didn't quite get through it all?

Epiphany_addi, well done for getting that far through! It does get easier :smile: level two is not available on YouTube anymore so you will need to get the DVD at some point. I got mine quite cheap on amazon I think. Worth everyone though!

its right here!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxvLerfthAA
  • gemmalu
    Options

Epiphany_addi, well done for getting that far through! It does get easier :smile: level two is not available on YouTube anymore so you will need to get the DVD at some point. I got mine quite cheap on amazon I think. Worth every penny though!

its right here!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxvLerfthAA

My apologies - I read in another thread earlier this week that it had been taken down and you could only rent it on the BeFit youtube channel. Thanks for posting the link to a free version :smile:
  • LorienCoffeeBean
    LorienCoffeeBean Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    no worries! i got worried for a minute and searched for it. im hoping to start level 2 in a few days :)