Thursday 8/15

Options
krk5235
krk5235 Posts: 220 Member
Mornin all!!!! What's you plans for the day, how are we going to keep on the downhill slide???

I haven't had a regular exercise regimen since we made our 75 day journey, partially due to busy life partially due to the lazyness got the best o me, and parially i thought running around on the practice field would be good enough.
And all i have done is maintain the weight.... sooooooooooooo I am rededicating myself to doing more. Last night i ran the steps on the bleachers 3 times, tonight 4 times. My goal is to be a pound down tomorrow and 2 more pounds down by next Friday! Anyone game for a 2 pound week with me next week???!!!!
Rock and roll time all!

Replies

• Em2je05
    Em2je05 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I didn't really make all my commitments yesterday, as I came home and my parents asked me if I wanted to go biking (beautiful day out). So instead of doing my 30 Day Shred and walking. I biked. So I biked almost 8 miles in an hour. There was three huge hills, so I walked up those...but other than that, I think I did AMAZING! :) So today I'm going to do a partial rest day...because my thighs and butt are killing me.

August 15th Commitment:
    -Drink 10 glasses of water
    -Stay within my 1,000 calorie deficit
    -Walk for 20 minutes at lunch time
    -Walk 2 miles after work

My goal is to eat a light lunch and dinner so tomorrow's weigh in shows a pound drop!
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    krk I'm in for next week with you!

I've been kind of dragging this week, so my trainer called for a recovery week. I've got my third session with Jason tonight. Last night was very different than our usual workouts so curious to see what he pulls out tonight. Next week he said we're going to hit it hard, and then my gym is closed for 2-1/2 weeks for remodeling. Little nervous about that.

Have an awesome Thursday everyone and let's rock that weigh-in tomorrow.
  • okishkash
    okishkash Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    The last week week have been crazy here. My 11 year old cat is having her tail chopped off on Monday to get rid of a malignant tumor. She has been in a cone all week to keepp her from getting to the stiches on her tail post biopsy.

I have not got in as much exercise or water as I would like to and I can feel the difference even though the scale has not complained yet.

I am trying to get to at least 4.5 miles today. I will also drink plenty of water.
  • TrinaGoss
    TrinaGoss Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I'm in for a 2 pound loss next week!

I didn't get in my bike ride last night - I just wasn't feeling it so I chose to be lazy. My goal is to do it tonight instead, and I'll just shift the rest of my workouts up a day. Basically tomorrow was supposed to be a rest day, but instead I'll do what was supposed to be tonight's workout. That will get me back on schedule.

Still doing the cleanse today as well.

Have a great day!
  • sgouti1
    sgouti1 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I think I'm going to have to hit the gym for the two pound loss, but I'm in. I've been holding steady, so I need to push myself. Today, I'll still work out at home, but my goal will be to get to the gym by this Saturday. Thanks for pushing us! :)
  • btsinmd
    btsinmd Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Today going to be an easy day for me, just some yoga and a little body weight training. I'm pretty pleased that I've moved from wall pushups to desk pushups. My squats are improving too. I've been using the Body By You book, written by the guy who does You Are Your Own Gym books. I was doing weight training at my company's gym, but due to a sick dog I really need to do most of my training at home at the moment and the exercises in the book work great for me.
  • TheFabTam
    TheFabTam Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I really want to stay under my food budget today. Not tracking for awhile has made it difficult to get back in the swing of things and finding myself going over anywhere from 400-1000 calories over. :(