Graze Box

Options
Any one use the Graze box service? I have just signed up and binned all of the brownies, flapjacks and sweets in place for olives, dried fruit/nuts and beef jerky.

Think these will be handy little ‘treat’ pots that I can take to work and munch on when the biscuit tin gets bought round.

Replies

• MORECHABLIS
    MORECHABLIS Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Overpriced, marketing rubbish... Sorry... Just put together a package yourself of mixed fruit and nuts etc... Sorry...
  • smudgekat
    Options
    They are ok, make sure you tick bin it on site if you dont want something. In your account you can specify what you don't like.

Does get very repetative after a few months though great for munchies!
  • stefjc
    stefjc Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Plastic tubs are cheap... and you need only buy what you like.

We do this at work - we have a kitty and I shop once a month. I buy spices in bulk too, we are quite organised :)
  • BEEUK
    BEEUK Posts: 113
    Options
    I already pack miniscule tupperware packs with healthy snacks for work and days out, it's a gimmick I know but it feels like a little treat to me!

I binned anything with more than 12g of sugar.
  • HappyStack
    HappyStack Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    I thought about it myself, but they are overpriced for what they are.

Oddly enough I buy big bags of dates, apricots, walnuts, etc. from the Tesco Wholefoods or Whitworths range, make up a little sandwich bag with various things in them and eat those for snacks.

My favourite is the dried pineapple and mango.

I've been meaning to buy the Urban Fresh ones to try out. They don't have any vegetable oil or sugar in them.
  • MeanderingMammal
    MeanderingMammal Posts: 7,866 Member
    Options
    A couple of colleagues at work have had them and the seemed perfectly reasonable, if expensive.

I tend to do the plastic tub with dried fruit, nuts, seeds, dates, apricots thing myself.
  • imogen__may
    imogen__may Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I get them, I think they're fab. I'd much rather have something in my handbag/draw that I can grab as soon as I feel peckish so that I avoid rooting through the cupboards and finding crisps or chocolate!
  • spg71
    spg71 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Used to get them, but got a little samey after a couple of months. Miss the smoked pumpkin seeds thing they did though.
  • westie007
    westie007 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi I use graze, healthy and convenient. I appreciate some folks will DIY but for me these are prefect for portion control. I have the breakfast Graze lovely porridges with nuts and fruits. I use these at lunchtime quick easy and keep you going until evening meal.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Any one use the Graze box service? I have just signed up and binned all of the brownies, flapjacks and sweets in place for olives, dried fruit/nuts and beef jerky.

Think these will be handy little ‘treat’ pots that I can take to work and munch on when the biscuit tin gets bought round.

The brownie & flapjacks are some of the best graze snacks!
  • SiMatt83
    Options
    I get the Graze Light Boxes and I love 'em. Sure, they're not the best value for money, but it's turned me on to a few different healthy snacks that I wouldn't have considered otherwise. Plus, I just love the feeling of opening the box to find out what treats have arrived.