Friday 8/16 weigh in!

Options
krk5235
krk5235 Posts: 220 Member
So how did you make out this week what is the tale of your efforts?

I dropped a pound after deciding i better do more than jog around the practice field, yelling at kids all day, yay, HMMMM is the yay for the pound or for being able to yell at kids???

down to 200 happy dance time!

Replies

• PinkNinjaLaura
    PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    Congrats KRK! Only a true Diehard runs stairs.

I'm down 5.0 pounds from last Friday. I've had a couple of really good weeks - Monday night (trainer weigh-in) this week & the week before I was down a total of 6 pounds, so I'm on a roll. Hopefully I can put out another 2 pounds this week since I joined KRK on his challenge. I'm half a pound away from seeing the 170's for the first time in....well I don't even know.

I'm down 33.6 pounds since becoming a "diehard" - can't tell you how much the support of this group has meant to me in making that happen. We've got some awfully good people here.

Hope everybody else had a great week too!
  • Em2je05
    Em2je05 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Well the scale this morning said I weighed in at 249! Wahoo...which means I've lost 4 pounds this week. I have my biggest loser competition weigh in on Monday at 6:00 with my family, so it may go up some (or maybe down or stay the same?). I will take it! I will say I've been counting my calories and exercising a lot more this week. I went to the gym on Tuesday, walked every day at work during lunchbreak, and then biked 8 miles on Wednesday...so I'll take it!

I'm going to bump it up for next week and try to get to the gym twice next week (If my mom can go, since I'm just her guest). And maybe another 8 mile bike ride?

I will say that yesterday at lunch some co-workers got chipotle. I got chipotle too (I couldn't turn it down). I had the BEST lunch, I got the salad, chicken, black beans, corn salsa, and cheese. I skipped the dressing (which adds like 200 calories...but did taste try it, it's delicious.) The whole thing ended up being around 500 calories (per Chipotle website). Wahoo!

This weekend I'm going to try to get out and walk at the park and maybe do a 30 day shred video. I have my church festival this weekend, so I'm going to try to stay away from the fried fatty food! :)

Good job
    Die-hards! :)
  • TrinaGoss
    TrinaGoss Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Everyone is doing so great!! Keep up the good work, guys!!

I didn't weigh in last week since I was out of town, but when I checked my weight Monday morning I was at 164.4. This morning I weighed 160.0 - so I had a 4.4 pound loss this week! I've very happy with that, considering I gained so much while on vacation (8 pounds!) I also am going to join in on the 2 pound loss for this upcoming week!

I'm still training for the half marathon, which is in November. Saturday is my long run day, and tomorrow I'm supposed to do 6 miles. I've never ran that far before, but I'm looking forward to knocking it out tomorrow morning. Each week from here on out I'll increase my mileage by one mile. It's very daunting to think about, but I'm looking forward to the challenge!

I hope you all have a great weekend!
  • TheFabTam
    TheFabTam Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Well this is my first weigh in back from summer break and here it is.

236.8lbs
    35 BMI

Work IT OUT!!!!
  • cindylu1962
    cindylu1962 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I'm o.2 pounds up from 7 weeks ago. Since that past 7 weeks have been less than stellar and my GERD is back, it's time to change way awful ways. I think I am using food to deal with my baby going away to college, my coworker leaving for a new job out of state, wawawawawa............
    Time to make some changes. I feel yucky.
  • abikinibyjuly
    abikinibyjuly Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Down 1.4 this week. Happy!
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    Options
    LBinSF is traveling so she will weigh in when she gets back!
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    Options
    Everyone is doing so great!! Keep up the good work, guys!!

I didn't weigh in last week since I was out of town, but when I checked my weight Monday morning I was at 164.4. This morning I weighed 160.0 - so I had a 4.4 pound loss this week! I've very happy with that, considering I gained so much while on vacation (8 pounds!) I also am going to join in on the 2 pound loss for this upcoming week!

I'm still training for the half marathon, which is in November. Saturday is my long run day, and tomorrow I'm supposed to do 6 miles. I've never ran that far before, but I'm looking forward to knocking it out tomorrow morning. Each week from here on out I'll increase my mileage by one mile. It's very daunting to think about, but I'm looking forward to the challenge!

I hope you all have a great weekend!

I'm doing the 5K to 10K training and I'm going to try to run 4 miles tomorrow, which will be my longest run to date. I tried 4 miles once before and didn't make it, which makes me even more nervous. So I'll be thinking about you tomorrow on your 6 mile run as I'm trying to do my 4.
  • sgouti1
    sgouti1 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I'm weighing in late - 185.5 lbs. (+0.1 from last week). Pretty much holding steady, so I need to get my butt in gear and stop giving in to eating everything in sight anytime I have an event or outing. That said, tonight's a friend's birthday, so we'll see how I do!!