Just For Fun : Celebrities

melkadee
melkadee Posts: 5,598 Member
Just For Fun : Celebrities :happy:

There seems to be a new trend! Like us more and more celebrities are coming to parenthood later than sooner. We are in great company! Do you know of any?

Replies

• melkadee
    The singers/actors, Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony, have beautiful twins, Maximilian and Emme.
  • melkadee
    Steve Martin and Anne Stringfield
  • melkadee
    Halle Berry - She has a daughter, Nahla Ariela, and she is currently pregnant.
  • melkadee
    Nancy Grace and husband David Linch have twins, John David and Lucy Elizabeth.
  • melkadee
    Actress and singer, Ana Ortiz, has two children, Paloma Louise and Rafael.
  • melkadee
    Actors Sarah Jessica Parker & Matthew Broderick have one son, Wilke, and twins, Marion and Tabitha.
  • melkadee
    Singer Mariah Carey has twins, Moroccan and Monroe.
  • melkadee
    JK Rowling, author of the Harry Potter Books has a son, David Gordon Rowling Murray, and a daughter, Mackenzie Jean Rowling Murray, both born after the author's 35th birthday.
  • melkadee
    Susan Sarandon was 42 when she welcomed son Jack Henry in 1989, and 45 when she delivered son Miles Guthrie in 1992.
  • melkadee
    Actress and singer, Madonna, was 38 when she gave birth to her first child, Lourdes.
  • melkadee
    Fitness guru, Jillian Michaels, has two children, Phoenix and Lukensia.
  • melkadee
    Rebecca Gayheart and Grey's Anatomy's, Eric Dane have two daughters, Georgia Geraldine & Billie Beatrice.
  • melkadee
    Former Third Watch star, Nia Long's, second child, Kez Sunday, was born in 2011.
  • melkadee
    Lisa Marie Presley, daughter of Elvis Presley, gave birth to twins, Finley Aaron Love and Harper Vivienne Ann.
  • melkadee
    Actress and comedian, Tina Fey, has two daughters, Alice Zenobia and Penelope Athena.
  • melkadee
    Film producer, George Lucas, and wife, Mellody Hobson welcomed daughter, Everest Hobson Lucas.
  • booglass
    booglass Posts: 8 Member
    Suddenly, having my son at 40 doesn't make me feel so darned old.
  • melkadee
    Suddenly, having my son at 40 doesn't make me feel so darned old.

I know. There are so many parents like us. Cool. :happy:
  • melkadee
    Cherie Booth (Blair), wife of former British Prime Minister, Tony Blair, had son, Leo George, at 45.
  • melkadee
    Backstreet Boys singer, Kevin Richardson, and his wife, Kristin, have two sons; Maxwell Haze and Mason.