Recently Joined... Southern England

Options
MORECHABLIS
MORECHABLIS Posts: 164 Member
Hello... I joined MFP 6th Aug... There seem to quite a few ex-Colonials on this MFP website from the new world.

When did King George III allow them to be free from our wonderful Empire? :-)

Anyway... If you live in Southern England (Wessex, Kent, Sussex, even parts of Mercia).

Please come say hello and be my pal... I'd like you to be My Fitness Pal... I don't want any of these Viking Hordes as friends from the North (all this raping and pillaging) ...

Its all Fun... Come say hello and be my friend and we can get slim'ish together...

Richard/Morechablis

Replies

• sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Options
    How about Surrey?

More Pouilly-Fumé for me please!
  • Gizzy1976
    Gizzy1976 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I take it if I live near Manchester you don't wanna know ????
  • scruffykaz
    scruffykaz Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Kent!
  • bernied262
    bernied262 Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend, oh wait... i already am :)
  • MORECHABLIS
    MORECHABLIS Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    For anyone not hot of middle age Britain - http://www.timeref.com/england1065.gif :-)
  • MsPudding
    MsPudding Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Well and truly Wessex here - born in Devon, grew up in Gloucestershire. I did venture into Mercia for a couple of years but they didn't understand the necessity of a good pastie so I had to come home again.

Big thumbs up on the Chablis!
  • Newmeinthemaking
    Options
    Would love to live in South West England but I don't :-( but would still like to meet some great characters to join me on my weight loss journey regardless of location :-)
  • JLN1974
    JLN1974 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Wessex here - Dorset/Somerset border :)
  • Richard2620
    Options
    The Isle of Wight
  • ms_leanne
    ms_leanne Posts: 523
    Options

Please come say hello and be my pal... I'd like you to be My Fitness Pal... I don't want any of these Viking Hordes as friends from the North (all this raping and pillaging) ...

LOVE THIS ^^^^ hehehe

I'm from West Sussex (Horsham)