Weigh In August 11th

Options
mommamellymac
mommamellymac Posts: 205 Member
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbd18smZa13zbarCkSdMozWyVJxkz_VulJhsqpVlj6fMLgJ6VQ
tot5_zps7c89d739.jpg

Welcome to our newest member Nataschalouis!

Let's kick it up a notch!

Here is your weigh-in for the week! Good luck!!!

Start Weight:
Current Weight:
Goal Weight:

Weekly struggle: {Are you tracking? are you eating correctly? are you working out? Did you forget something?}

WEEKLY NSV: What was your weekly non-scale victory. What made you squeal with delight and made you proud of you?}

GROUP CHALLENGE: Lets lose 30lbs as a whole!!!

GROUP PROGRESS :
10lbs lost: achieved! 7/14/2013
20lbs lost: achieved! 7/28/2013
30lbs lost:
40lbs lost:

INVITE YOUR FRIENDS! Remember, we are an open group!

If you don't want to do the challenge anymore, please let me know. If you are not active after two weeks, I will remove your name from the chart. Any suggestions? Concerns? Send me a message! You can also add me to see when I post!

Replies

• TimeToLoseBelly
    TimeToLoseBelly Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Starting weight : 143.3
    current weight : 137.5
    goal weight :129

I did a pretty good workout this week.I worked out daily but I still have to eat right all 7 days :) dieting during vacation is little difficult though..
  • erillyn
    erillyn Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Start Weight: 148lb
    Current Weight: 143.5lb
    Goal Weight: 135lb

Did better on exercising, not real great on eating habits :(
  • Janice0711
    Janice0711 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    My brother & niece have been here all week fro Tenn & NC.....out to eat all week....
    Next week will be better! ha! :flowerforyou:
  • phreekles
    phreekles Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Well my mother is over again this weekend so I have been cooking and eating three course dinners everyday and have had ice cream so I'm up again! Also very bloated as it will be TOM for me hopefully soon.

Start: 128
    Current: 128
    Goal: 119
  • Janice0711
    Options
    I feel strong today....back on track after entertaining out of state company for 2 weeks...went to Pilates today...drinking lots of water! I AM SO happy! :laugh: :love:
  • nataschalouise
    Options
    Start Weight: 170.8
    Current Weight: 169.7
    Goal Weight: 130

Weekly struggle: Went out on saturday, but I unfortunately love beer. Hard to say no! Also, my boyfriend did the food shopping and didn't get any lean meats such as chicken and turkey, and got a lot of pork, and white bread etc. Not had a great week with food!

WEEKLY NSV: I got a new dress and my confidence is going up. I also bought another dress, but I'm an inch too big around the chest for it, so my next mini goal is to fit in that dress.
  • nataschalouise
    Options
    and my goal weight is 145, not 130! sorry
  • jazzminx
    jazzminx Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight: 212.4
    Current Weight: 211.8
    Goal: 192.4

I've been working so much this week and looks like next week will be more of the same. Plus side, while I'm at work I drink tons of water :) On the bad side, I know I would be losing so much better/easier if I would get off my lazy butt and work out once and a while :/ Two and a half weeks and the kids will be back in school. I motivate easier without the kids at home.
  • jmom376
    jmom376 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Start Weight: 218.60
    Current Weight: 212.80
    Goal Weight: 198.60

Weekly struggle: {Are you tracking? are you eating correctly? are you working out? Did you forget something?} I forgot to post last week.. I had gained 4 lbs at my Wed. weigh-in, and was down to a 2.5 lb gain by Friday (mainly water weight due to heavy sodium during the past weekend). I have lost all 4 lbs plus another .6.

WEEKLY NSV: What was your weekly non-scale victory. What made you squeal with delight and made you proud of you?} I tried a new machine "Arc" and was able to do 30 minutes at the Cardio level (didn't realize it was the hardest setting until I was done). Really pushed myself hard and was very proud that I was able to last the entire 30 minutes--did 40 minutes today.
  • Janice0711
    Options
    Start Weight: 185
    Current Weight: 183.5
    Goal Weight: 165
    Good Luck next week!~
    I am back to exercising & drinking water! :flowerforyou:
  • phreekles
    phreekles Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Start weight: 128
    Current weight: 126
    Goal: 119

Didn't have any visitors this week/weekend so no need to cook three course meals! I tried harder with eating at my calorie goal each day and keep up with my fasting (which I didn't always achieve at the beginning of the week). I also got back into swimming yesterday. I've been wanting to try a month's trial swimming to burn fat/build muscle sort of like resistance training because I dread the thought of weight lifting and swimming is something I love and I can really push myself with. Yesterday I'm proud to say that I swam 2 miles but it took me two hours! I'm aiming to try to beat this time each session. My body is also feeling really sore and achy today so I'm gonna stick to walking/cycling today then fit in some more swimming during the week.
  • dsclemente
    Options
    Start Weight: 140
    Current Weight: 136.8
    Goal Weight: 127

Weekly struggle: {Are you tracking? are you eating correctly? are you working out? Did you forget something?} : weekends are still the worst for me

WEEKLY NSV: What was your weekly non-scale victory. What made you squeal with delight and made you proud of you?} : went camping with my husband for our first time. We survived!