Replies

• Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to starting tomorrow. :happy:
  • ninamarie486
    ninamarie486 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    How does everyone track TF on here?? I just finished day 1 and not really sure how to track it in mfp...
  • mstissa02
    mstissa02 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I just create my own exercise & log TF there.
  • LaChinaDoll
    LaChinaDoll Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Hi girls I finished 12 weeks of TurboFire and wanted to share my results. I did not lose more than a pound the first seven weeks I kept going up and down that same pound. I lost 11lbs in the remaining 5 weeks. Total loss 12.6lbs in three months not bad at all and I'm glad I stuck it out. I have PCOS which makes weightloss a little slower so people without issues like mine may have better results. I moved on and am now doing Brazil Butt Lift. I am on week two and already I see results not huge but results nonetheless. I just hope this encourages someone, anyone struggling. I struggled those first weeks seeing no losses. I didn't lose a lot I inches mainly because my body seems to lose weight quite evenly which is a curse when trying to lose and a blessing when I've gained it. I did lose 4% body fat as well from the beginning to the end. I started at 168.8 and my goal was to be in the 150s (since my weight loss has been slow I wasnt expecting much) which I'm happy to say I am. I am 155. :-) I only used TF and ate as healthy as I could and did not use shakeology. Anyways HTH! Feel free to friend me ill be back I'm already sneaking in some HIITs because I miss it.
  • angie_04
    angie_04 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Hi girls I finished 12 weeks of TurboFire and wanted to share my results. I did not lose more than a pound the first seven weeks I kept going up and down that same pound. I lost 11lbs in the remaining 5 weeks. Total loss 12.6lbs in three months not bad at all and I'm glad I stuck it out. I have PCOS which makes weightloss a little slower so people without issues like mine may have better results. I moved on and am now doing Brazil Butt Lift. I am on week two and already I see results not huge but results nonetheless. I just hope this encourages someone, anyone struggling. I struggled those first weeks seeing no losses. I didn't lose a lot I inches mainly because my body seems to lose weight quite evenly which is a curse when trying to lose and a blessing when I've gained it. I did lose 4% body fat as well from the beginning to the end. I started at 168.8 and my goal was to be in the 150s (since my weight loss has been slow I wasnt expecting much) which I'm happy to say I am. I am 155. :-) I only used TF and ate as healthy as I could and did not use shakeology. Anyways HTH! Feel free to friend me ill be back I'm already sneaking in some HIITs because I miss it.

That's great ↑!! I lost 17lbs in 17 weeks of it..It's my soul mate workout! But felt I needed a change, so I'm now on week 4 of FT25. So far have lost NOTHING! Haven't done measurements. Will at the end of week 5..I miss Chelene so much, so I added HIIT20 in with my T25 workout yesterday and I must say, It was AWESOME!! May add her in couple times a week. She really put me in a great mood just like before. There's just something about her that motivates me to no end:)