30ds back pain? should i continue?

Options
Ive really enjoyed 30ds, I feel like its given me tons of energy, made me feel much fitter, and I don't want to stop.
Only thing is I've bin fine until day 9 then suddenly evertime I do a jumping jack or imaginary jump rope thingy I get upper back pain, it stops the instant I stop jumping....
Have I injured myself or should I keep going? Any advise would be great, this is my first exersize dvd....

Replies

• mrshallewell
    Options
    ive had problems with my knee from day day 4 until day 19, i worked through mine because i refused to take a day and its fine now, havent done any damage. i just didnt push myself, when i needed to stop i stopped. i would suggest doing something else other than jumping around, maybe drop into squat and do punches.
  • smudgekat
    Options
    Thanks, Ill try the punches instead of :happy:
  • mrshallewell
    Options
    i did get a bit sore jumping round and i found it was because my ehem boobs werent supported enough. (havent looked but presuming your a woman:blushing: ) make sure you have a good support going on, its not so bad in lv 2 for jumping but she puts in lots of planks, perhaps look at going up a level if you feel you can but id recommend to watch it first.
  • pennystextiles
    pennystextiles Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I had this problem!!! Instead I decided for the cardio to get on my exercise bike to replace any jumping! The pain has now gone and I have been able to do the cardio again. I also get knee and wrist pain, so level 2 has been difficult. But I change the moves slightly or have time to rest in between. Sometimes our body just can't keep up with our enthusiasm!