Here are the activities for Week Ten: Sunday, Aug 4, thru Saturday, Aug 10:

Book Critic Day
Pay It Back Day
Community Day
Water Day
Art Appreciation
Sports Day
Exercise App/Video Review Day

For a complete description of each challenge please see the Weekly Activity post under discussions.

Happy Camping!

Replies

• PrajnaFaux
    Options
    Going to Splash Kingdom for Water Day today! I'm up early so I could paint my toenails before going to the gym. My daughter and I picked up some bright red polish for our toes (I am usually a light pink kind of girl), and it looks so spunky! Of course, it may not look so spunky paired with my knee brace and bathing suit.... Whatever. I'm having fun today!
  • dmdegrassi
    dmdegrassi Posts: 151
    Options
    Going to Splash Kingdom for Water Day today! I'm up early so I could paint my toenails before going to the gym. My daughter and I picked up some bright red polish for our toes (I am usually a light pink kind of girl), and it looks so spunky! Of course, it may not look so spunky paired with my knee brace and bathing suit.... Whatever. I'm having fun today!

Sounds like you have a fun day planned...ENJOY! I know what you mean by the polish... I'm always a pearly white. Every time I think of changing I talk myself out of it. lol I say alternate paint on the nails and then see how it looks with the brace and suit! lol
  • dmdegrassi
    Options
    Book Critic Day - The Heist by Janet Evanovich & Lee Goldberg
    Pay It Back Day - Picked up ice cream and delivered it to friends who "watched" our home while we were on vacation
    Community Day - ?
    Water Day - researched water intake requirements; approximate one mile of my two-mile walk was in the rain (love the smell)
    Art Appreciation - ?
    Sports Day - I'm going to count my dancing this evening as a sport...especially since my knees are killing me as if I played a sport!
    Exercise App/Video Review Day - more of a fitness website review: http://www.shapesense.com/fitness-exercise/calculators/heart-rate-based-calorie-burn-calculator.aspx
  • dmdegrassi
    Options
    WEEK TEN RESULTS ARE IN!

FYI - Cabin averages are based on actual number of campers PARTICIPATING.

Best Week Ten Cabin Participation = Cabin 2 with 4 participants.

Best Points Earned Average Per Cabin = Cabin 3 with 27.6 points.

Best Weight Loss Average Per Cabin = Cabin 2 with .25 pounds lost.

Best Points Earned for An Individual = Tie between dmdegrassi and spacecurly with 31 pts.

Best Individual Weight Loss = futurefitgirl3 with 1 pound lost.

Specific Totals for Cabins below:

Cabin 1 – Bold Fitness Fanatics (BFFs)
    2 actual participants; Avg Pts = 27.5; Avg Wt Chg = +.7
    dmdegrassi 31 pts -0 lbs
    prajnafaux 24 pts +1.4 lbs
    jacksagod No Results

Cabin 2 – Determined Divas
    4 actual particpants; Avg Pts = 26; Avg Wt Chg = -.25
    Super_Mama 25 pts -0 lbs
    SummerMM1 No Results -0 lbs
    naticksdonna 24 pts -0 lbs
    traynorj82 26 pts -0 lbs