Introduce Yourselves :D

Options
2»

Replies

• geonbaeLeilee
    geonbaeLeilee Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    Oh man! I'm so glad for this group!

Hi guys!!! Let's see... my name is Eimi and I'm 25.

I'm not really into KPop (or any pop) at all... and I'm only familiar with a few bands...

BUT about 6 months ago I FINALLY gave into KDramas. :)
    I only have one friend who is as well, but she lives kinda far and works 2 jobs and has no time to watch and discuss with me anymore. :( (And the rest of my friends/family think I'm crazy. :P )

Anywho... I've seen a handful of dramas and movies, mostly ones that have come out in the last 2 years.

I'll watch anything with Won Bin, Hyun Bin, and my current love, Lee Min Ho. Just finished Faith!

Well, back to work... Nice to meet everyone! :)

Hi there! I have not watched "Faith" yet. What's it like? I have a three-week vacation coming up and need to go on a drama binge. O.O
  • geonbaeLeilee
    geonbaeLeilee Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!
    I'm Rowie
    I'm half Korean, half Japanese
    Love love love Kpop
    Not a fan of Kdramas, but did happen to see You're Beautiful, which I thought was pretty good.
    Have a wonderful day and keep working hard to reach your goals!

Hi, and welcome aboard! I'm sorry the board is quiet right now. :( I'm hoping everything picks up really soon! I wish you luck in meeting your goals! *Hugs*
  • TheMissAle
    Options
    Hi! I'm Alessia!
    :) I'm from Italy and I started today losing (I hope) weight! ^^
    I watched a lot of dramas and I can't list them all xD
    My favourite kpop group are Super Junior, SHINee, B1A4, C.N.Blue, Sistar and I also really like Sully, from f(x)! (Yes, I'm an SM bias, I think xD)

Don't know what to say more: I hope you all have a great day! ^^

Bye bye!! ^^

Ps: forgive me if I make some grammar mistakes, but I study math at university (english is not in my studies...) and I need a little bit of warming up for my english! 미안 해!!!
  • cyanshell
    cyanshell Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Crystal!
    I'm from Hong Kong, and i'm starting university in the US soon.
    I love soo many kpop groups, but right now my absolute favorite group is B.A.P. :) I'm also a fan of FT Island, CN Blue, SJ, BTOB, MBLAQ, B1A4, Secret, Nu'est, Nine Muses, Teen Top, Exo and SNSD.

I really want to make friends to support each other to lose weight and maybe share kpop music :) Feel free to add me as a friend!