Level 2

Options
OH MY......... And I thought level 1 was tough :noway: I feel sick but I did the non modified moves. I stopped alot, but I feel like if I can do non modified moves and take breaks I will get more out of it than doing the modified moves.

How are we all doing tonight?

Replies

• frogface
    frogface Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Well I am doing level 2 when I get home because I pressed snooze this morning. It looks tough but I will let you know.

Well done for completing it :-)
  • mrshallewell
    Options
    lv3 day 2 in 2 and 1/2 hours, im sooooooo tired. little zoey lady being a pain in the bum with her sleeping and been going through sleep training for about a week. the exhaustion has just hit me. i think i will do day 2 and then sleep for the rest of the day
  • ProgressNotPerfection32
    ProgressNotPerfection32 Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    Sounds good to me!!!
    Options
    Well I am doing level 2 when I get home because I pressed snooze this morning. It looks tough but I will let you know.

Well done for completing it :-)

Sooze is evil!! Good luck tonight
  • LeslieMartina
    LeslieMartina Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I just did my first Level 2 workout. My arms are on fire, but I will say it wasn't as horrible as I expected from all of the "I hate level 2" comments I see in a lot of threads. I did have to stop and take a lot of breaks, but I expect that to get better in a few days just like with Level 1. In the end, my arms were so on fire, I didn't do those plank twisty crunches, I just did some from level 1.
  • danirosevoelkel
    danirosevoelkel Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I start level 2 today and boy am I nervous about it. I'm expecting to be 20 mins of straight hell so hopefully when I get there It won't be quite that bad. Either way it's happening, bring it Jillian!
  • cassienoe
    cassienoe Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I take lots of breaks still. I think I am going to hang out at Level 2 until I can make it through every set with no breaks.
  • LorienCoffeeBean
    LorienCoffeeBean Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    day 2 of level 2. i can get through it. the plank cardio is HARD. i have to do the plank jacks modified but i am totally impressed that i can do the walk out plank push up thing. there is no way i could have done that 12 days ago!
  • frogface
    frogface Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Just done level 2 (after my incident with the snooze button this morning) it was hard, my arms were shaking and just when I thought I'd get a break from arms in the cardio section... WRONG more arms in the form of plank!!

I hope I look ripped at the end of 30days :-)
    Options
    Just done level 2 (after my incident with the snooze button this morning) it was hard, my arms were shaking and just when I thought I'd get a break from arms in the cardio section... WRONG more arms in the form of plank!!

I hope I look ripped at the end of 30days :-)

I couldn't cook last night because my arms were shaking an hour later!!!! It will get easier. I hope. Haha!
  • SaberEsPoder
    SaberEsPoder Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Just did my first day of Level 2....sometimes I had to modify the already modified moves, haha. I tried my best for 6:30am, maybe tomorrow will be better! I agree that all the plank stuff is HARD, especially plank jumps and twists. We will get stronger each time we do it!
  • FaithHope76
    FaithHope76 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Day 2 of level 2. It is a killer! Now I see how people get the results they get!
  • Barbellgirl
    Barbellgirl Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies, I just found the group. I did day two of level three today. It definitely gets harder. Keep pushing though, it'll be worth it.
  • mrshallewell
    Options
    hey lenora, sounds like were on the same day. well maybe, im british and on day 23/30 now. 3rd day of lv3 is today
  • mayonie1
    mayonie1 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Been waiting for my Jillian DVD which was orderd last week..,please put me in September Challenge, I missed out August.
  • mrshallewell
    Options
    if you can get 30 days in before the end of september just add yourself onto this one. will make a new one later for the ones starting in september and will run til the end of october.
  • LorienCoffeeBean
    LorienCoffeeBean Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    day 3 of level 2 for me today. the plank moves havent gotten any easier yet. i can do the walk out push up and the ab crunch plank things at the end but the rest of them? no way. plank jacks? plank squat thrust things? omg. i dont know if i will ever be able to. lol