Replies

• aprilnfarr
    aprilnfarr Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Love the quote! thanks
  • jz0520
    jz0520 Posts: 2
    Options
    My main problem is lack of consistency in eating. Sometimes I can be really good and do everything right. Other times I fall off the wagon and wow, when I fall, I can fall hard. I am trying to get better at consistently doing what will get me to my goal.
  • jupdyke
    jupdyke Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Great quote!
  • hollydohrman
    hollydohrman Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    My main problem is lack of consistency in eating. Sometimes I can be really good and do everything right. Other times I fall off the wagon and wow, when I fall, I can fall hard. I am trying to get better at consistently doing what will get me to my goal.

One meal won't undo all your hard work. It's easy to think, I blew it so I'm not going to try. I just accept that I didn't eat the best for that meal and try better the next one. Part of the reason for this group is that I don't want to diet and say "I'm never going to eat this or that" There are times I want ice cream or pizza. I will have them but on occasion. I've decided not to beat myself up for it.

I'll just eat better my next meal. You will reach your goal if you refuse to give up. Just keep working towards it.