What makes you, you?

Options
Just those weird quirks we all have!

-I can't deal with anyone touching my toothbrush ever. Not even the handle, not even to move it. I will throw it away and grab a new one, I have several in supply.

-I will not eat the part you hold of a sandwich. Even if I'm still hungry, I'll make another and trash that piece that I held it by.

-I can't stand people biting silver ware and scratching it on their plates.... cringe...

-When I'm happy or eat something yummy, I wiggle my toes lol

I'm sure there's more...but I thought this would be a fun thread.

Replies

• mrshallewell
    Options
    once my mother tidied my room, it was my space and she shouldnt have done so. i got so angry i totally trashed my room even upended the bed and redid it the way i wanted.

i cant have people breath in my face. i even cringe when my husband is over me very close and breathes in my face, even if he's just cleaned his teeth and used mouthwash.

i cant stand things left over the kitchen sides, ie receipts, used trays with foil on.

i can leave the washing up for days but i have to have it piled neatly.
  • SaberEsPoder
    SaberEsPoder Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    ~ I love ketchup and pasta sauce, but hate tomatoes.

~ Libido is higher than anyone else I have been with...argh.

~ Try to avoid dealing with money at all costs. As long as my bank account is in the black, I rarely look at it.

~ I would eat every Cheeto in existence if I could get away with it. While drinking all the Reisling bottles.

~ When I get into something I get WAY INTO IT, have to read up and learn everything I can about it. Becomes almost an obsession. Just hope this fitness/nutrition isn't a phase :p
  • ryanndavignon
    ryanndavignon Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    → I don't like to be hugged unless its by my husband/child/ family member.

→ I DO NOT reheat food, whether it be in the oven or microwave.

→ I was born and raised in Alaska, and yes, I had indoor plumbing.

→ I hate the feeling of tape. I find its stickiness annoying, and the feeling of having the sticky tape touch and stick to my fingernails is
    my equivalent to nails on a chalkboard. It almost makes me nauseous.

I could go on and on just like some of you have said. It is neat to see all the things that we like and don't like.
  • danirosevoelkel
    danirosevoelkel Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    It is neat to see all the strange little things that make us unique haha. :)
  • ProgressNotPerfection32
    ProgressNotPerfection32 Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options

~ Try to avoid dealing with money at all costs. As long as my bank account is in the black, I rarely look at it.

~ I would eat every Cheeto in existence if I could get away with it. While drinking all the Reisling bottles.

~ When I get into something I get WAY INTO IT, have to read up and learn everything I can about it. Becomes almost an obsession. Just hope this fitness/nutrition isn't a phase :p

Are you my twin??? :huh:
  • slroggemann
    slroggemann Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I'm kind of a super nerd. I love video games, super heroes, science, the works.

I also craft extensively - knitting, scrapbooking, etc.
  • CaptainMilda
    CaptainMilda Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    - Total Neat freak / perfectionist - if you've ever watched DH then let's just say that some of my friends compare me to Bree :-P

- I prefer a cup over a glass, don't ask me why it's just more relaxing with a cup in my hands.

- Nerdy - I love WoW, super heroes, comics, Qi, Discovery Channel, Camou.

- Creative - knitting, sewing, painting, writing

- Weird - my left leg is an inch longer than my right leg. However my left food is smaller than my right foot.
  • xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    Options
    - I am constantly writing. Books, scripts, roleplay posts, you name it. I have so many ideas, and I rarely finish them. I did, however, successfully complete NaNoWriMo last month. A 50,000 word novel in 30 days.

- I cannot stand certain sounds. People eating, people talking during movies, scraping sounds of any kind. I also hate when people mess with my ears. Even when my boyfriend tries to whisper sweet nothings into my ear, I have to bat him away because I hate how it feels.

- I'm a big fan of video games, cosplaying and Gundam.

- I have my little obsessions, such as Ghost Whisperer, the Pendragon series by DJ MacHale (who, over the years, has become a good friend), the color purple, early twentieth century Irish history, and Clive Cussler novels.

- I love volunteer work, and consider it a normal part of my week. I especially love helping out at the local animal shelter, because kittens and puppies.
  • CaptainMilda
    CaptainMilda Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    - I am constantly writing. Books, scripts, roleplay posts, you name it. I have so many ideas, and I rarely finish them. I did, however, successfully complete NaNoWriMo last month. A 50,000 word novel in 30 days.

- I cannot stand certain sounds. People eating, people talking during movies, scraping sounds of any kind. I also hate when people mess with my ears. Even when my boyfriend tries to whisper sweet nothings into my ear, I have to bat him away because I hate how it feels.

- I'm a big fan of video games, cosplaying and Gundam.

- I have my little obsessions, such as Ghost Whisperer, the Pendragon series by DJ MacHale (who, over the years, has become a good friend), the color purple, early twentieth century Irish history, and Clive Cussler novels.

- I love volunteer work, and consider it a normal part of my week. I especially love helping out at the local animal shelter, because kittens and puppies.

I totally forgot about the sounds.... have the same thing, can't stand if I can hear people chewing....
  • SaberEsPoder
    SaberEsPoder Posts: 130 Member
    Options

We may just be...coincidence that we met up during Jillian Michaels? Maybe not, hehe :tongue:
  • ProgressNotPerfection32
    ProgressNotPerfection32 Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options

We may just be...coincidence that we met up during Jillian Michaels? Maybe not, hehe :tongue:

HAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
  • Swesat
    Swesat Posts: 18
    Options
    - I hate leaving my food unattended whilst I go to another room. The thought of a fly on my food is enough to make me throw away the whole plate.

- A bit of a weird one. It really makes me uncomfortable hearing people pee lol. It's strange because when I was at secondary school and went to the toilet with friends I was fine with it, it's just recently that it makes me really cringe.

- The buzzing sound bees make is enough to make me run to the other side of the room. It really scares me and I won't be comfortable unless I've seen the bee leave the room.