Walk if off in 30 days~ Leslie Sansone DVD

Options
beaches222
beaches222 Posts: 437 Member
SO is anyone else trying Leslie's new dvd walk it off in 30 days? OMG is all I can say. I LOVE it! I am just on day 4 and I am so SORE. This dvd is definitely a workout. I am wondering if the soreness will go away soon and since I am using weights should I expect the scale to move up. I think if it does I am going to cry. lol. SO if you have tried it please let me know what you think of the dvd.

Replies

• dorothytd
    dorothytd Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    There's another thread on this, but yes, tried it and liked it! The soreness will go away, and when it does? Go heavier on the weights! Don't worry about the scale - this is so good for you!! Good luck!
  • tami101
    tami101 Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 7 and I love it! The soreness does subside, but I could barely move on day 3!
  • Pinkee33
    Pinkee33 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Hmmm, didn't know about this one... I picked up her walking videos on youtube and I started with the 1 mile and am currently up to the five mile... I may have to check this out! :bigsmile:
  • beaches222
    beaches222 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Thanks to all for your feedback. And Tamni yes I was major sore on day 3 and Dorothy I will take you up on that and get heavier weights once the soreness goes away. Thanks !
  • grannyjoe
    grannyjoe Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I love this new dvd. I was so sore, but its getting better. Enjoy everyone
  • babybs
    babybs Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Love, love, love this DVD. I think it is her best so far. I'm on day 19.
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    I just looked this up on Collage Video, and I like the idea of alternating walking with weights!
  • brook97378
    brook97378 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I just started it yesterday and I LOVE it. I think it's my new favorite workout! It is actually pretty fun and the time flies by. I love both sessions. I did the cardio yesterday and the firm session today. I think it's Leslie's best workout yet.
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    I just got this DVD yesterday, and I did the cardio workout first, then the weights. I did them both on one day to try them both out. I really like both of these workouts. There's a lot of energy in the walking part because of the large group, and Leslie does enough reps in the weights to really feel it.
  • debbiewsharpe
    debbiewsharpe Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    how do you log your walking with the Sansone videos. When I log the 60 minute 5 mile video as walking 5mph mfp seems too high for the calories burned. When I log it as low impact aerobics, it seems about right. What do you guys do?
  • TaintSoBad
    Options
    Debbie, thanks for posting. I'm new to MFP and was scratching my head over the same thing, but think I will begin logging Leslie as a low impact aerobic workout. Makes sense.

I tried the walk portion of Walk It Off in 30 Days and enjoyed it. It FLEW by! (I'm nursing a rotator cuff injury so haven't done the weight training segment.) Some complained about the music, but I liked it just fine .... A lot of Leslie's latest releases have been hit (4 Mile Power Walk; 5 Ultimate Miles) or miss (3 Mega Miles; Belly Blasting Walk). This one goes in my "hit" pile.
  • Scoobees
    Scoobees Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Ordered this one earlier today...soooo glad to hear all your positive reviews!!:drinker:
  • Dudagarcia
    Dudagarcia Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    It's a great video!!
  • texasgardnr
    texasgardnr Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    Yes, it is is a great workout :smile: And well done :smile:

:flowerforyou: