First timer

Options
Right ladies, I've never done a fitness DVD before, but I want to get back in shape following hand surgery.
I've just got the DVD and will start today.....wish the 35 yr old guy luck!
I will keep you all posted xx:laugh:

Replies

• mrshallewell
    Options
    wow i think you might be our first man also. congratulations. let us know how your getting on.
  • mayonie1
    mayonie1 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Gudluck, am gonna join later this week, am waiting for My dvd which I ordered last week.
  • Jonathanbinney
    Options
    Many thanks to both of you. I'm still waiting for the DVD but started already using the video which is on you tube.
    Good first session, I'm great cardio....weak muscles!! Loads of sweat and over before you now it. Great routine and should be very simple to follow. How are others getting on? Xx
  • LorienCoffeeBean
    LorienCoffeeBean Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    welcome! we have a man in the house!!
  • ProgressNotPerfection32
    ProgressNotPerfection32 Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    Ok ladies, no more man bashing :laugh: KIDDING!! Welcome!! My husband is doing this with me although he's not on the boards. He said 'a 20 min video, how bad can it be?!' Then couldn't walk for 2 days ???? good luck sir!!
  • khgraves
    khgraves Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    You may need to make some modifications for the plank moves because of your hand. There's a lot more planks in Ripped in 30 than 30 day shred. The nice thing is every circuit introduces different moves so you can choose something else to replace planks until your hand can handle it. Good luck and welcome.