Hi everyone!

Options
Antonia2501
Antonia2501 Posts: 121 Member
Hi so I am only about 5 weeks a long and I am super excited. I wanted to meet other mommy's who are in the same boat. I am overweight and for some reason the past while I have had absolutely no motivation to get fit. I have heard that I can still exercise and plan on it as soon as I can get past this lovely morning sickness. Feel free to add me, I would love to make more friends on here.

Replies

• mia0606
    mia0606 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi! Nice to meet you! I am new to this group and looking for other mommies to connect with! Is this your first pregnancy?
  • dodgegirl1979
    dodgegirl1979 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    hi everyone how are things going? i am not on hear much but im doing what i can to stay fit. i am on my fifth baby and i have GD this time around so i have been struggling with that. hard part is keeping in mind i have to eat for this baby and excersise for myself. how is everyone feeling? have a great day everyone.
  • mia0606
    mia0606 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi so I am only about 5 weeks a long and I am super excited. I wanted to meet other mommy's who are in the same boat. I am overweight and for some reason the past while I have had absolutely no motivation to get fit. I have heard that I can still exercise and plan on it as soon as I can get past this lovely morning sickness. Feel free to add me, I would love to make more friends on here.

Hi! Nice to meet you! I am 30 weeks today and have worked out he entire time during pregnancy, except when I was sick with morning sickness too. However I also worked out pretty steadily up until I got pregnant so my doctor ok'd me to continue as long as I felt ok so make sure you talk to your doctor about what you can and can't do!

Congrats! Is this your first?