knitwit0704, Beargoose, cpego1

Options
HealthFitNow
HealthFitNow Posts: 1,205 Member
Please pray for these members today.

knitwit0704 [url] http://www.myfitnesspal.com/knitwit0704 [/url]

Beargoose http://www.myfitnesspal.com/Beargoose

cpego1 http://www.myfitnesspal.com/cpego1

If your name is above, please feel free to post a paragraph about yourself below and share specific prayer requests.

Blessings,
ChapLynne

Replies

• HealthFitNow
    Options
    Almighty God,

You know the needs of knitwit0704, Beargoose, and cpego1, more than we do. Be with them and empower them to accomplish what they need to and heal the hurts in their lives, that your name may be glorified.

In Jesus name.

Amen
  • HealthFitNow
    Options
    Almighty God,

Bless knitwit0704, Beargoose, and cpego1 with your grace and wisdom. Especially fulfill their needs and increase their faith.

Today we learned about Judas, who thought he knew better than Jesus and allowed Satan to enter him. Please protect these wonderful women (and all the rest of us wonderful women) from pride and arrogance, like Judas. Instead, empower with your love and knowledge to make the right choices in life, including in relationships and food choices and exercise.

Bless these women that they might share their testimonies of you at work that Jesus' name might be praised.

In Jesus name,
    Amen
  • knitwit0704
    Options
    Thank you so much for your prayers. I hope I don't overwhelm you (though God never will be) with all my prayer requests in my life.

First of all, I'm in recovery from an eating disorder, closely related to chronic depression I continually struggle with, and both are getting stronger and more overwhelming in my life. Closely connected to these are the events in my life.

I had a super hard breakup about a year ago, with a guy whom I'd known for 8 years, and went out with for half of that. If you'd like me to explain more about this, message me. Basically, I'd prayed long and hard, and I truly heard G-d say that he was the one for me. It seems that was not true.

Second of all, I live with my family while doing college classes online, and neither them nor I have any money (less than $150 in both their accounts and mine), so it's getting a bit hard for me to tithe (though I do) and get healthy food and other stuff.

Third of all, I have an ongoing injury to a crucial ligament in my knee - that won't heal - and I have injuries to two tendons in my ankle - one of them being my Achilles - and an important ligament, also in my ankle, that also won't heal. That makes it hard for me to do any exercise, or - I never say anything about it - but even to stand for any long period of time. My orthopedic doctor has pretty much done nothing - much - about it, so that doesn't help any.

All of these stresses contribute even more to my anxiety, depression, and those two contribute to my ED. I've been turning to God, but He hasn't seemed to provide any answers or help.

Thank you for your prayers, and for reading this super-long post. I'm sorry it was so long. I hope I didn't overwhelm you with all my requests.
  • HealthFitNow
    Options
    Almighty God,
    I thank and praise your name that knitwit0704 has joined us.

You are great and wise. You draw together exactly the right people at the right time. I praise you for the prayer warriors among us that battle against the forces of the unseen enemy on behalf of each other. Most of all, I thank you for your promise in Romans 8 that when we pray, even if our prayers don't say it right, the Holy Spirit takes our prayers and asks you on our behalf in words we cannot understand, but that you will act on.

KW has struggled with depression and the extension of that, an eating disorder. Depression can arise out of many different things. So I lift up KW that you may give her and those she turns to the wisdom to discern exactly what the source is, and teach her how you provide answers and peace that goes beyond our understanding, healing that deep wound.

Provide her an 'a-ha' moment of clarity, so that she can find solutions to her depression and replace them with hope and joy for the future. As she finds solutions to those areas that hold her back, may we all praise your name for the healing begun in her. Now. Today. A little each day until she rejoices with your saints for all you have done for her.

Heal the emotional and physical wounds of the break up from last year. Lord, sometimes, we make 'mistakes' and our choices seem 'wrong' but Romans 8:28 says that we know that God works Everything together for Our Good, because those who are called according to his purpose can count on that promise. That means every seeming bad choice or mistake can be taken by you and made into something beautiful.

Just as the truth of the story of the man, who used to manage the dump and helped to transform it into a beautiful park that was green and lush because of all the natural compost full of nutrients that fed it, make something beautiful out of the messy loss. Just as forest fires burn out scrub brush, and explode tree cones into seeds that are carried on the wind to repopulate the forest, use the scrapes and pains she endures to cleanse her and open the door for new seeds of your grace that her life can be a shining beacon to others of your love and grace.

In addition, these are tough economic times. Please help KW to see that you will provide for her every need and then some. Help her to not only accomplish her daily nutrition and exercise, money to buy necessities and wants, but bless her life abundantly with new joys and surprises so much that she will not be able to contain them, that she might tell her story and bring others to see how you transform lives.

Holy Spirit, may you heal the ligaments in her knee and give her a bright future of sharing the blessings of your healing touch.

Lord, as the man, who asked Jesus for a healing and was told, 'Believe' and he responded, "Lord I believe. Help my unbelief." Help KW to believe. Firmly. Confidently. Joyfully--even before she can see the success that you will grant her. Strengthen her faith that she might 'believe' and help her 'unbelief.'

God, to us it seems as if we are a laundry list of begging for things. But you are the Creator of galaxies too many to count. You rule over 13.6 billion light years of a universe and even that does not contain you. You are greater than we can imagine. As the Psalmist said, "Who am I that you should think about me?" But your promises are certain. Nothing is too big for you to manage. All things are possible.

However, we often prevent your working in our lives because of sin, even hidden sins. Forgive us. Cleanse us from those sins that we might not prevent you working miracles in the life of KW or any of us. Please transform us and make us able to receive your blessing.

We give you all the glory, honor and praise. In Jesus name. Amen.
  • HealthFitNow
    Options
    Gracious God,
    We lift knitwit0704, Beargoose and cpego1 to you.
    For every need they have, we know that we can trust you to care for them. You say that when we trust in you you give us the desires of our hearts. May our desires honor you and may they be fulfilled.
    To the honor and glory of your name,
    Amen
  • HealthFitNow
    Options
    Bless knitwit0704, Beargoose, and cpego1 with your healing grace that covers sin and temptation and empowers the body to heal from hurts and injury and illness. Help them accomplish their goals.

Watch over all our members that we might celebrate your power in our lives, in Jesus name, Amen.
  • HealthFitNow
    Options
    Sovereign Lord,

We ask your blessings upon knitwit0704, Beargoose, and cpego1 for we know that you can meet every one of their needs and shower them with abundance so that they cannot contain it.
    Watch over our group, for we have many, who need special healing, resolution, recovery and your love and grace.
    In Jesus name,
    Amen
  • HealthFitNow
    Options
    Sovereign God,

We come to you and give you praise for all you have done for us. We ask your blessing upon us, especially upon knitwit0704, Beargoose, and cpego1 that you might grant them endurance to faithfully accomplish their goals and achieve the desired weight loss and healthful behavior. You can transform us, Lord. Empower us all to allow you to fill our lives with your greatness, that we might give you the glory for every success.
    In Jesus name,
    Amen
  • cdgirl
    cdgirl Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Lord bless knitwit,Beargoose and cpego today may they walk in faith today knowing that you are in control and you know what they need before they even ask.Lord meet their needs this day I pray.And Lord if there is anyone they need to forgive this day I pray that you would convict them and help them to release those things to you.Help them meet their weight loss goals and continue to grow spiritually every day.In Jesus name,Amen
  • HealthFitNow
    Options
    Gracious God,

Bless knitwit0704, Beargoose, and cpego1 with love and wisdom. Grant them their needs and desires to be fulfilled. Watch over their lives and keep them on the path to health and fitness. Shower us all with that same blessing. In Jesus name, Amen.
  • Smeltzer2
    Smeltzer2 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Heavenly Father please bless knitwit, beargoose abd cpego, you know their needs before they think then. We honor you by asking on their behalf to bless them and walk with them. May the Holy Spirit go with them each day and ve active in their support . Thank you for them and their help to others family, friends and mfp friends. In Jesus name . Amen. Harriet
  • MissSharon2013
    MissSharon2013 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Gracious God,
    We lift knitwit0704, Beargoose and cpego1 up to You, Lord. Dear Lord, meet them where their needs are. Place a hedge of protection around them. Lord, make Your loving presence known in their lives. Place a hedge of protection over them as they go through their daily lives. Lord, soothe their hearts, guide them and keep them. Lord, I ask these things in Jesus' holy name, Amen.
  • HealthFitNow
    Options
    Bless knitwit0704, Beargoose, and cpego1 today, this second Sunday of Advent as we have focused on the beautiful future that God has in store for us all. May they see your vision for their lives and race to fulfill their goals and achieve their dreams. We wish this for all our members, Lord and give you thanks and praise for every one of our successes. In Jesus name, Amen
  • HealthFitNow
    Options
    Almighty God,

On this third day of Christmas, we ask your special blessing on three of us: knitwit0704, Beargoose, and cpego1. May you bless them as witnesses of your grace and love. May we all see our focus on the Trinity and the holiness of God bring us closer in relationship to God and each other in mutual support. Bless the goals, dreams and hopes of our group. May we please and honor you. In Jesus name, Amen.
  • MissSharon2013
    Options
    Almighty God,

Bless knitwit0704, Beargoose, and cpego1 this day with your grace and love. Lord, keep your loving arms around them and continue to bless them in their lives. In Jesus' holy name, Amen!
  • HealthFitNow
    Options
    Almighty God,

The Psalms say you rule the raging seas and still the rising waves. We can't comprehend your power and you still love us enough to care for our everyday lives. Please bless knitwit0704, Beargoose, and cpego1. You empowered Philip to share the gospel and Simon the sorcerer became a Christian as a result. Simon would be the type to fear, but with you, we need not fear. We praise your name for all you do for us. In Jesus name, Amen
  • cdgirl
    cdgirl Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Bless knitwit0704,Beargoose and cpego1 today Lord.Fill them w/a boldness that they have never experienced before in their lives.Lord fill their mouths w/words that will reach out to those they come in contact w/so that those who are lost and hurting may find you by their obedience.Lord may they be fearless warriors for your kingdom.Meet each ones needs as you know what they are.And Lord help them meet their fitness and spiritual goals.In Jesus Name,Amen
  • MissSharon2013
    Options
    Almighty God,

Bless knitwit0704, Beargoose, and cpego1 this day with your grace and love. Lord, keep your loving arms around them and continue to bless them in their lives. In Jesus' holy name, Amen!
  • HealthFitNow
    Options
    Bless knitwit0704, Beargoose, and cpego1 O God, with your love and power. Equip them to do good and be all that they can be--physically, mentally and spiritually fit.
    We praise your name for all that you do in our lives and thank you for the ways you work all these things together for our good. We pray in Jesus name, Amen
  • MissSharon2013
    Options
    Gracious God,
    We lift knitwit0704, Beargoose and cpego1 up to You, Lord. Dear Lord, meet them where their needs are. Place a hedge of protection around them. Lord, make Your loving presence known in their lives. Place a hedge of protection over them as they go through their daily lives. Lord, soothe their hearts, guide them and keep them. Lord, I ask these things in Jesus' holy name, Amen.