Fantastic job!!!!
  • RTDice
    RTDice Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Well done, that's great news!
  • Willow_Raine
    Willow_Raine Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I guess the 10 week challenge is over. =( That makes me sad. I enjoyed being part of such a great team. Being accountable to others was a good journey for me. Difficult at times, when I had to face my own demons and decide how to handle them (or ignore them). I've seen wild fluctuations in my weight, and as of today I have lost 8 pounds since our weigh in. I want to do better than that. Slowly but surely I have been changing some of my patterns and behaviors, so that's a good thing.

I want to thank each of you for your encouragement, your tips, your honesty, your bravery, and for allowing yourself to be vulnerable with me. I have appreciated it immensely. I hope we get to do this again. It has been an honor to be on this team with you. Thank you!

Willow
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    It's been great being on a team with each of you as well! I'm proud of everyone. If the challenge doesn't get repeated, no reason .we can't run our own.
  • RTDice
    RTDice Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    It has been an honour and privilege to get to know you all and be in this challenge with you. Thank you for the support.

I am more than a little disappointed on how the challenge just didn't happen, the lack of results to encourage us to try that little bit harder was a real killer for me.

But it did give me the opportunity to get to know you all, and for that I am very grateful. I hope you'll remain in touch, and wish you very success in your efforts.

God bless you all.
    Graham (RTDice)
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Hey guys,

I'm going to leave the group as I think you are all on my friends list anyway and with no activity in the group, it's just another group in my forum feed. See you all on the friends feeds!