i got bruises,.... BRUISES EVERYWHERE

Options
ever since starting 30ds ive been coming up with bruises all over my body. has anyone else noticed this. im not hurting myself or bumping into things or anything like that and before you ask no i dont sleep walk (well not since the chocolate incident at my dads...mortified)

Replies

• ProgressNotPerfection32
    ProgressNotPerfection32 Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    Maybe it's from biking or belly dancing?
  • cassienoe
    cassienoe Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I had one on my back from doing crunches on a very thin yoga mat on a hardwood floor. The other bruises I have are normal for me tho.
  • LorienCoffeeBean
    LorienCoffeeBean Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    i got one on my back from crunches too. nowhere else...not from exercising anyways. im always bumping into things!
  • mrshallewell
    Options
    well unless people are hitting me i doubt they are from belly dancing. i have 5 on my torso, 7 on my arms and i don't know how many on my legs.
  • sealevels
    sealevels Posts: 123
    Options
    My fiancé gets bruises on his ankles when he runs. I read up on it because it was disturbing, and some people just bruise easily while exercising. Something about the level of exertion.
  • danirosevoelkel
    danirosevoelkel Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    We've all got bruises! I love that song.... Don't know about your situation though :( I bet its just all exercise and your body's quick changes. I Google everything I want an answer too so that might be an option...I'll see what I can find for you.
  • danirosevoelkel
    Options
    You're vegan right? Do you take a good strong multi vitamin? I bet that's it
  • mrshallewell
    Options
    You're vegan right? Do you take a good strong multi vitamin? I bet that's it

ovo-lacto vegetarian, dont take tablets or medicines at all. I REFUSE. if i dont get it in my regular diet then it eint going in
  • danirosevoelkel
    Options
    What if it's all natural? I take new chapter and it has nothing but the good stuff. In fact it is so natural that you could survive on it as a food source if you had too. Crazy... But just a thought. There are natural vitamins out there.
  • nelinelineli
    nelinelineli Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I am full of bruises too, and no recollection of hurting myself. I do think however they're mostly due to bumping into things (door knob going into the shower, counter tops at work etc), since I'm slightly more "drained" than usual and need a bit more willpower to go "around" table corners.
  • CaptainMilda
    CaptainMilda Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Some bruises here as well, have this huge one on my right overarm... my biggest problem is that I seem to get a new injury with each new lvl. Lvl 1 was my left knee, only painful during my workouts - the pain is gone now (yay)...
    Lvl 2 = ankle injury which hurt like a son of a B****, it's 24/7 and it is killing me, almost the same pain as giving birth (this is my day 6 on Lvl 2 and it started after the first workout of lvl 2, so I'm kinda tired of the pain right now). It's not swollen, but it's warm, I keep it cool and try to stay off it as much as possible but nothing seems to help, not even heavy NSAID.
    So I'm a bit scared about entering lvl 3...