Wednesday 8/21

Options
PinkNinjaLaura
PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
Happy Wednesday, DIehards!

How's everybody's week going? For those of us who took up krk's challenge to try to lose 2 pounds this week how's it going? The scale is not my friend this week - I've been eating well and getting in my workouts but it's just not moving the way I want it to. But I'm not giving up! Sometimes the scale has a mind of its own and as long as I keep making the right choices, it will eventually catch up with me.

Right now I'm sitting on the couch waiting for it to get light enough outside for my run. It's still 75 degrees out and humid (even in the dark) so I'm not looking forward to this. I'm pretty sad about how short the days are starting to get - not going to be able to fit in my runs before work for much longer.

So what are you plans & goals for today?

Replies

• btsinmd
    btsinmd Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Ran this morning and will do some arm and core strength training this afternoon and that's about it for the day. Just for curiousity I weighed myself this morning as soon as I got out of the shower after my run and I was 2 lbs lighter than yesterday morning, so I kindof lost 2 lbs this week. ;)

We'll see what I really weigh during my official weigh in next Monday. I'm not really concerned as I'm keeping pretty steady with my diet and exercise.
  • Unaisha8
    Unaisha8 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Today I did my usual Tae Bo workout and I feel like my body's gonna break into pieces lol I push myself too hard sometimes :ohwell:
    I plan to eat healthily today but I can't guarantee that as my dad brought a delicious carrot cake and I'm finding it really hard to resist. Let's see how it goes :happy:
  • abikinibyjuly
    abikinibyjuly Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Last night my husband asked me to hike with him after he gets off of work today. Guess all my exercise is rubbing off on him! Since I'll get my cardio in late this afternoon, I'm planning on strength training this morning (legs).
  • Em2je05
    Em2je05 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Well this week isn't goin as planned. I am sick and having hot sweats so...exercise is out for me for the next couple of days I think. I'm just going to watch what I eat.
  • TrinaGoss
    TrinaGoss Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I ran my 4 miles last night but didn't do any strength training. I decided I will do that on Friday, which is supposed to be a rest day. Strength training doesn't really feel like working out to me, because I really enjoy it, so I don't mind giving up a rest day for it!

Tonight I will attempt to ride my bike around the lake. My left pedal keeps acting like it is going to fall off so I'm not sure how long it will last. My husband worked on it for me on Sunday, but he wasn't able to get it exactly how it should be and I'm worried it will come loose again. This is my second bicycle since June. The pedal fell off the first one while I was riding it so we took it back. it was just the part where you put your foot. This time it's the entire arm piece that's about to fall off. I don't know if I'm too rough on it or what - but all I do is ride it, I don't get crazy or anything!

I'm REALLY hungry today! I'm trying to talk myself into sticking with what I brought to work, but I don't think I'm going to make it. I might go pick something up later for lunch.

Have a great day!