Daily Motivation

Options
Mayra_121
Mayra_121 Posts: 128 Member
I was thinking of opening this thread to post either motivational or inspirational quotes, pictures, stories etc. Because we all have our not so good days when sometimes we need that extra push to remember why we are here. I hope you all enjoy I will try posting something everyday and anyone is welcome to posting anything that you want to share as well. =)

Replies

• Mayra_121
    Options
    Wednesday August 21, 2013:

"THE MINUTE THAT YOU THINK OF GIVING UP, THINK OF THE REASONS YOU HELD ON SO LONG" :happy:
  • CaliforniaBarbie
    CaliforniaBarbie Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    No matter how slow you go, you're still lapping everybody on the couch
  • BeChubbyNoMore
    Options
    "Some people succeed because they are destined to... but most people succeed because they are determined to"
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    No matter how slow you go, you're still lapping everybody on the couch

Seriously this is the one I was going to post.
  • bettbett87
    bettbett87 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I love all of these- keep them coming!!
  • happymum37
    happymum37 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    The difference between your body this week and next week is what you do in the next seven days to achieve your goals!

"Little pickers wear bigger knickers" :)
  • Pizazz16
    Pizazz16 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    "It's hard to diet and workout, and it's hard to deal with being unhealthy and unhappy . . . CHOOSE YOUR 'HARD'."

This is the quote that motivated me to start eating clean and working out daily. I went strong for 45 days, and then I allowed a stressful event to stop me in my tracks. It has been 3 days since I exercised or cared what I ate. Enough! I'm motivated again, and I choose "diet and working out." Thanks for this thread. :smile:
  • LauriTerrell
    LauriTerrell Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I love this thread!

"People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we recommend it daily."
    ~ Zig Ziglar

36d10b55d065309914a90b2f5e0b4190.jpg
  • courtneymclark11
    Options
    104c37d8a060c77b2607948700bf9171.jpg[img][/img]
  • LauriTerrell
    LauriTerrell Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    ^^

104c37d8a060c77b2607948700bf9171.jpg

Courtney, I love this!
  • courtneymclark11
    Options
    Got it now! Thanks!!!

And yes! I love this one too! ;)
  • HeavyPetter
    HeavyPetter Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    sorry - the ones I wanted to use aren't working - I'll look again tomorrow and try to repost, but one of my favorite quotes that I run through my head constantly:

DON'T QUIT WHEN YOU'RE TIRED. QUIT WHEN YOU'RE DONE!
  • CaliforniaBarbie
    Options
    "In 1995 i had $7 buck in my pocket and knew two things: im broke as hell, and one day i wont be. you can achieve anything." -Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
  • CaliforniaBarbie
    Options
    "Eating everything you want is not that much fun. when you live a life with no boundaries there's less joy. if you can eat anything you want to, whats the fun in eating anything you want to?" -Tom Hanks
  • CaliforniaBarbie
    Options
    "I hated every minute of training, but I said "Don't Quit, suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion" Muhammad Ali
  • CaliforniaBarbie
    Options
    "Your biggest challenge isn't someone else. its the ache in your lungs and the burning in your legs, and the voice inside you that yells "CANT", but you don't listen. you just push harder and then you hear the voice whisper "CAN". and then you discover that the person you thought you were, is no match for the person you really are."

Work Will Win When Wishing Wont

sorry i was feeling particularly motivational today
  • l0lly77
    l0lly77 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Do not pray for an easy life.......pray for the strength to endure a difficult one - Bruce Lee
  • Mayra_121
    Options
    I was so happy to read all your posts!! :happy:

Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has overcome while trying to succeed.
    Booker T. Washington

Sometimes we might focus on a number, a date or a dress-size and when we haven't reached it yet we think we have failed. Today I suggest that everyone thinks about all the smaller things you have succeeded in so far. Maybe last weekend you went out to eat and even though you ate something high calorie-wise you drank water instead of soda, or you changed the fries for a salad. It's the little choices we make everyday that show us results in the end. Mind you most times the results don't come as fast as we want....but we are building towards them everyday!!! YOU CAN do this!! :flowerforyou:
  • courtneymclark11
    Options
    MjAxMy05ZDc2MjUyOWMyODUyYzNk.png
  • FusionDancer13
    FusionDancer13 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    "The only bad workout is the one that never happened."

"What you eat in private, you will wear in public!"